BY MINUTE MAID

Minute Maid Light 15 Calories Light Peach Fruit Drink With Tea.
85% fewer calories than regular fruit drinks.
*15 calories per 8 fl oz serving.
Put Good In Get Good Out.

Contains Pure Filtered Water, Peach Juice And Peach Puree from Concentrate, less than 1% of: Natural Flavors, Tea Powder, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Citric Acid (provides Tartness), High Fructose Corn Syrup, Aspartame, Acesulfame Potassium, Vegetable and Fruit Juices (for color).

Toni G.
This juice is addictive! It's so good I can drink an entire bottle in one day if I would allow myself.
Cool and refreshing. Perfect for a hot summer day. And low cal, nothing better than yummy and low cal
Jasmarie R.
orlando, FL
Love this jusice but I love that is less calories so I can sheet. It is the right amount of sweetness
Geovanna B.
Keller, TX
I so yummy nice flavor snd less cories is very ideal is you have a diet and have problem. Eith sugar
Sandy G.
Hayward
I like this is very good juice for everthi persons i like so much.the flavor en everthi h for kids
Jess L.
San Antonio, TX
Really good morning drink with a meal. I love that it has less sugar but still has a fruity flavor.
Lenaa M.
Lancaster , CA
This juice is so flavorfull and i love the color of it , and the smell makes you want to drink it
Quartney A.
Sherwood, AR
Not to sweet or too much for my child. It's healthy and good after a long day. My child love it.
Angela L.
This tastes good! Its not expensive. It tastes light and healthy! We drink this alll the time
LiLi B.
Tulsa, OK
I love my minute maid juice especially if its only 15 calories! The flavor is also amazing