BY MINUTE MAID

Minute Maid Light 15 Calories Light Peach Fruit Drink With Tea.
85% fewer calories than regular fruit drinks.
*15 calories per 8 fl oz serving.
Put Good In Get Good Out.

Contains Pure Filtered Water, Peach Juice And Peach Puree from Concentrate, less than 1% of: Natural Flavors, Tea Powder, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Citric Acid (provides Tartness), High Fructose Corn Syrup, Aspartame, Acesulfame Potassium, Vegetable and Fruit Juices (for color).

Net Wt. 59 fl. oz.

LeighAnn O.
Moselle, MS
I LOVE THESE I LOVE THESE I LOVE THESE I LOVE THESE I LOVE THESE I LOVE THESE I LOVE THESE I LOVE THESE
Jasmarie R.
orlando, FL
Love this jusice but I love that is less calories so I can sheet. It is the right amount of sweetness
Geovanna B.
Keller, TX
I so yummy nice flavor snd less cories is very ideal is you have a diet and have problem. Eith sugar
Cool and refreshing. Perfect for a hot summer day. And low cal, nothing better than yummy and low cal
Sandy G.
Hayward
I like this is very good juice for everthi persons i like so much.the flavor en everthi h for kids
Jess L.
San Antonio, TX
Really good morning drink with a meal. I love that it has less sugar but still has a fruity flavor.
Lenaa M.
Lancaster , CA
This juice is so flavorfull and i love the color of it , and the smell makes you want to drink it
Quartney A.
Sherwood, AR
Not to sweet or too much for my child. It's healthy and good after a long day. My child love it.
Angela L.
This tastes good! Its not expensive. It tastes light and healthy! We drink this alll the time
tanwi n.
Its ohky no hate or love relationship... But i buy sometime if i don't have any ither option