BY MINUTE MAID

Minute Maid Light™ 15 Calories* Light Peach Fruit Drink With Tea.
New.
15 calories per serving.
85% fewer calories than regular fruit drinks.
*15 calories per 8 fl oz serving. see more...

Geovanna B.
Keller, TX
I so yummy nice flavor snd less cories is very ideal is you have a diet and have problem. Eith sugar
Sophia H.
Sioux Falls, SD
This is a great drink. Although the one thing I wish that would be changed is the amount of tea, otherwise tastes great.
Celina J.
Oakland, CA
This taste so good, and for the calories you intake per servings! There is no wrong ! Sometimes I even do 3/4 juice and 1/4 water and it still taste well!
IPrincess W.
I love this Minute Maid peach drink with tea. The taste of peach and tea all in one.
Jacquie D.
Barberton, OH
Not bad. Wanted this love this but it fell a little short with the tea flavor.
Delaine W.
Lancing, TN
LOVE this drink. It's so good to drink after a hard day working. A buy all the time because it's so good!!!! So should you! it will everyone's expectations! It beats any competition they might have. I will buy again and AGAIN because it's so good!
Dawn H.
Nedrow, NY
This is so tasty and you can't even tell that your missing all the bad sugars
Kaitlyn A.
Delicious!! I love all the 15 calorie Minute Maid drinks. They all have greats flavor and fitting for a low calorie life.
Hillary W.
Reno
I was really surprised at how much I ended up liking this peach flavor. Very refreshing
Kari J.
Landover, MD
I actually really love using this juice for when I mix drinks. It has a great flavor that's really rich and refreshing so it covers the taste of alcohol like a champ. I always get raves on my drinks whenever I use it which is often.