BY MINUTE MAID

Minute Maid Light 15 Calories Light Peach Fruit Drink With Tea.
85% fewer calories than regular fruit drinks.
*15 calories per 8 fl oz serving.
Put Good In Get Good Out.

Contains Pure Filtered Water, Peach Juice And Peach Puree from Concentrate, less than 1% of: Natural Flavors, Tea Powder, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Citric Acid (provides Tartness), High Fructose Corn Syrup, Aspartame, Acesulfame Potassium, Vegetable and Fruit Juices (for color).

Kam F.
Lapeer, MI
This product is okay but it tastes like it has been very artificially sweetened and that's that I dislike about it.
Graziela C.
Humble
Great beverage! Low calories and it has a great taste. Perfect for who's looking for a healthy life style!
Sharon B.
Mesquite, TX
I love it it is very good and the flavor is everything it is my favorite juice I love it so much super natural
Martha V.
This is so yummy and taste like a real peach tea. Also you can't tell it's a light drink it taste very natural
jeanmarie b.
Santa Rosa, CA
This juice is not too sweet or concentrated mix this with ur ice tea and u will love the Arnold Palmer outcome
Edith Z.
Laredo, TX
Not only is Minute Maid a great company but this drink is amazing, even if it is 15 calories light haha 😛👌
Laurie S.
Tampa
Love Minute Maid the taste is really good and also the price is really good I buy this product at Walmart v
Alyssa G.
Citrus Hts, CA
so good, I love it. sweet and very refreshing without being overly sweet or containing a lot of calories.
Emily A.
Red Lion, PA
What a fresh and delicious drink to have around the house! It's quenches your thirst but is og so tasty!
LeighAnn O.
Moselle, MS
I LOVE THESE I LOVE THESE I LOVE THESE I LOVE THESE I LOVE THESE I LOVE THESE I LOVE THESE I LOVE THESE