BY MINUTE MAID

Minute Maid Lightâ„¢ 15 Calories* Light Peach Fruit Drink With Tea.
New.
15 calories per serving.
85% fewer calories than regular fruit drinks.
*15 calories per 8 fl oz serving. see more...

Laurie S.
Tampa
Love Minute Maid the taste is really good and also the price is really good I buy this product at Walmart v
Edith Z.
Laredo, TX
Not only is Minute Maid a great company but this drink is amazing, even if it is 15 calories light haha đŸ˜›đŸ‘Œ
Emily A.
Red Lion, PA
What a fresh and delicious drink to have around the house! It's quenches your thirst but is og so tasty!
LeighAnn O.
Moselle, MS
I LOVE THESE I LOVE THESE I LOVE THESE I LOVE THESE I LOVE THESE I LOVE THESE I LOVE THESE I LOVE THESE
Toni G.
This juice is addictive! It's so good I can drink an entire bottle in one day if I would allow myself.
Jasmarie R.
orlando, FL
Love this jusice but I love that is less calories so I can sheet. It is the right amount of sweetness
Cool and refreshing. Perfect for a hot summer day. And low cal, nothing better than yummy and low cal
Geovanna B.
Keller, TX
I so yummy nice flavor snd less cories is very ideal is you have a diet and have problem. Eith sugar
Jess L.
San Antonio, TX
Really good morning drink with a meal. I love that it has less sugar but still has a fruity flavor.
Sandy G.
Hayward
I like this is very good juice for everthi persons i like so much.the flavor en everthi h for kids