BY MINUTE MAID

Minute Maid Light™ 15 Calories* Light Peach Fruit Drink With Tea.
New.
15 calories per serving.
85% fewer calories than regular fruit drinks.
*15 calories per 8 fl oz serving. see more...

narciza g.
narciza g.
Woodbridge, VA
It tastes so good. I cannot get enough. it is one of my favorite brands. It just takes more natural, therefore more expensive than others.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
It is pretty good and has a light taste with that peachy yumminess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its great for a hot day or just to have with a snack
Maria H.
Maria H.
Orlando, FL
One of my favorite juices to drink in the morning. I really love this and it's not too sweet. It has the perfect amount of everything.
Cindy Z.
Cindy Z.
Santa Ana, CA
It's very affordable and delicious. It tastes very light and fresh. It's a must have. It doesn't dry up your mouth like some juices.
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Freeport, FL
As a diabetic I love having a flavored tea to enjoy without being full of sugar. This has a great taste with only a few calories.
Kaitlyn A.
Kaitlyn A.
Delicious!! I love all the 15 calorie Minute Maid drinks. They all have greats flavor and fitting for a low calorie life.
Sophia H.
Sophia H.
Sioux Falls, SD
This is a great drink. Although the one thing I wish that would be changed is the amount of tea, otherwise tastes great.
Taylor J.
Taylor J.
Salt Lake City, UT
Super duper delicious and tasty I love buying this drink and sitting on my porch so nice and relaxing on a summer day
Kam F.
Kam F.
Lapeer, MI
This product is okay but it tastes like it has been very artificially sweetened and that's that I dislike about it.
Sharon B.
Sharon B.
Mesquite, TX
I love it it is very good and the flavor is everything it is my favorite juice I love it so much super natural