BY MINUTE MAID

Minute Maid Light 15 Calories Light Peach Fruit Drink With Tea.
85% fewer calories than regular fruit drinks.
*15 calories per 8 fl oz serving.
Put Good In Get Good Out.

Contains Pure Filtered Water, Peach Juice And Peach Puree from Concentrate, less than 1% of: Natural Flavors, Tea Powder, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Citric Acid (provides Tartness), High Fructose Corn Syrup, Aspartame, Acesulfame Potassium, Vegetable and Fruit Juices (for color).

Celina J.
Oakland, CA
This taste so good, and for the calories you intake per servings! There is no wrong ! Sometimes I even do 3/4 juice and 1/4 water and it still taste well!
Raheem J.
Richmond
Very healthy for you with the great taste affordable price as well makes you feel good about yourself that's a great used to have on a nice day out
Dakota H.
Martinsburg, WV
The only thing that would make it a lot of fun to use it for me and I don't think so too but it was just about every single time to go back and I
Lizzy R.
I love that this drink only has 15 calories. I don't like drinking a lot of calories so this is a great drink without any calorie or sugar guilt.
Nida A.
Toledo, OH
Tried this with crackers and it tasted good, the flavor is light to taste and does not hang to the back of your tongue plus it is a unique flavor
Areena Z.
Nashville, TN
I love tea and what's better than just tea? Tea with peach! The combination is just so right and I enjoy every sip of it. Very low calories too!
desire n.
Sabadell, Barcelona

I love juice and I love you , the truth that all this brand juices are very good, but this must be provarlo with a touch of you is very good
Amanda S.
Takoma Park, MD
Artificial taste, I think there is too many conservatives and artificial color. It is not bad, but doesn't look like a natural orange juice.
narciza g.
Woodbridge, VA
It tastes so good. I cannot get enough. it is one of my favorite brands. It just takes more natural, therefore more expensive than others.
Si C.
Delicious and refreshing! If you like peaches, the flavoring tastes really authentic, like an actual ripe and sweet peach from the ttree!