BY MINUTE MAID

Minute Maid Light 15 Calories Light Peach Fruit Drink With Tea.
85% fewer calories than regular fruit drinks.
*15 calories per 8 fl oz serving.
Put Good In Get Good Out.

Contains Pure Filtered Water, Peach Juice And Peach Puree from Concentrate, less than 1% of: Natural Flavors, Tea Powder, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Citric Acid (provides Tartness), High Fructose Corn Syrup, Aspartame, Acesulfame Potassium, Vegetable and Fruit Juices (for color).

Allison S.
Sauk Rapids, MN
I love this drink. I just got it about a week ago and I immediately fell in love with it. It definitely meets my expectations in every way. It doesn't have many calories in it and it tastes amazing. I have only had it like two bottles but I love it and I intend in buying it again.
Hermi W.
This is it. Great flavor with only 15 calories and it even has tea in it. It tastes really refreshing when you drink it and has nice packaging. 10/10 would recommend to people who love peaches and tea.
Jessica Y.
Minute maid is a brand we are very familiar with in our home. I love the variety they offer. This peach fruit is rich in flavor. Definitely worth trying if you haven't yet.
Yu C.
Huge fan of flavored juice and if it's the light version, then that's a plus for me. The light peach did not disappoint. I try every single minute maid flavor when I see it. Perfect flavor of peach and tea combination. I would definitely buy again.
member-4b19a793b
Herculaneum,Mo
I love this drink because it has a sourness to it but is still sweet and it's at a adorable price for something that is full of flavor. Also the value is amazing and I would recommend it to friends and family any time.
Kristin M.
If you haven't tried this Peach Tea you're missing out. It's so fresh. Especially when blended with ice and real fruit. Oh my gosh, my favorite for summer this year.
Pamela K.
This is such a good drink! I love peach flavored things! This is really good too for an adult beverage of you add a bit of champagne and serve it with breakfast!
Amber M.
Canandaigua, NY
I love that it has only fifteen calories, the taste is so good you don't even notice and it has a subtle tea flavor which makes it unique to most fruit drinks. I enjoy drinking it !
Trish L.
I drink this juice/tea often because of the low calorie content and flavor. It's sweet, but not overly so. Tastes better than most other low calorie beverages.
laura a.
Rio Grande City, TX
The flavor of this juice is great I love that is low calorie which is a plus when your trying to watch your weight it's just great tasting and I recommend it