BY MINUTE MAID

Minute Maid Light™ 15 Calories* Light Peach Fruit Drink With Tea.
New.
15 calories per serving.
85% fewer calories than regular fruit drinks.
*15 calories per 8 fl oz serving. see more...

jeanmarie b.
Santa Rosa, CA
This juice is not too sweet or concentrated mix this with ur ice tea and u will love the Arnold Palmer outcome
Quartney A.
Sherwood, AR
Not to sweet or too much for my child. It's healthy and good after a long day. My child love it.
LiLi B.
Tulsa, OK
I love my minute maid juice especially if its only 15 calories! The flavor is also amazing
Anna M.
Passaic , NJ
Also a great choice that the whole family can enjoy at any time of day even during dinner
Sophia H.
Sioux Falls, SD
This is a great drink. Although the one thing I wish that would be changed is the amount of tea, otherwise tastes great.
Geovanna B.
Keller, TX
I so yummy nice flavor snd less cories is very ideal is you have a diet and have problem. Eith sugar
laura a.
Rio Grande City, TX
The flavor of this juice is great I love that is low calorie which is a plus when your trying to watch your weight it's just great tasting and I recommend it
Kam F.
Lapeer, MI
This product is okay but it tastes like it has been very artificially sweetened and that's that I dislike about it.
Diana S.
Long Beach , Ca
As a diabetic I love to find low calorie low sugar drinks! Most of the low calorie low sugar drinks taste horrible! This one is the opposite! Is delicious and it doesn't affect my health! I love it over ice! I recommend this to anyone, especially people who are watching their glucose!
Celina J.
Oakland, CA
This taste so good, and for the calories you intake per servings! There is no wrong ! Sometimes I even do 3/4 juice and 1/4 water and it still taste well!