BY MINUTE MAID

Minute Maid Light™ 15 Calories* Light Peach Fruit Drink With Tea.
New.
15 calories per serving.
85% fewer calories than regular fruit drinks.
*15 calories per 8 fl oz serving. see more...

Jessica Y.
Jessica Y.
Minute maid is a brand we are very familiar with in our home. I love the variety they offer. This peach fruit is rich in flavor. Definitely worth trying if you haven't yet.
Kristin M.
Kristin M.
If you haven't tried this Peach Tea you're missing out. It's so fresh. Especially when blended with ice and real fruit. Oh my gosh, my favorite for summer this year.
Pamela K.
Pamela K.
This is such a good drink! I love peach flavored things! This is really good too for an adult beverage of you add a bit of champagne and serve it with breakfast!
Trish L.
Trish L.
I drink this juice/tea often because of the low calorie content and flavor. It's sweet, but not overly so. Tastes better than most other low calorie beverages.
laura a.
laura a.
Rio Grande City, TX
The flavor of this juice is great I love that is low calorie which is a plus when your trying to watch your weight it's just great tasting and I recommend it
Celina J.
Celina J.
Oakland, CA
This taste so good, and for the calories you intake per servings! There is no wrong ! Sometimes I even do 3/4 juice and 1/4 water and it still taste well!
Raheem J.
Raheem J.
Richmond
Very healthy for you with the great taste affordable price as well makes you feel good about yourself that's a great used to have on a nice day out
Dakota H.
Dakota H.
Martinsburg, WV
The only thing that would make it a lot of fun to use it for me and I don't think so too but it was just about every single time to go back and I
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Takoma Park, MD
Artificial taste, I think there is too many conservatives and artificial color. It is not bad, but doesn't look like a natural orange juice.
desire n.
desire n.
Sabadell, Barcelona

I love juice and I love you , the truth that all this brand juices are very good, but this must be provarlo with a touch of you is very good