BY MINUTE MAID

Minute Maid Light™ 15 Calories* Light Peach Fruit Drink With Tea.
New.
15 calories per serving.
85% fewer calories than regular fruit drinks.
*15 calories per 8 fl oz serving. see more...

Diana S.
Diana S.
Long Beach , Ca
As a diabetic I love to find low calorie low sugar drinks! Most of the low calorie low sugar drinks taste horrible! This one is the opposite! Is delicious and it doesn't affect my health! I love it over ice! I recommend this to anyone, especially people who are watching their glucose!
Allison S.
Allison S.
Sauk Rapids, MN
I love this drink. I just got it about a week ago and I immediately fell in love with it. It definitely meets my expectations in every way. It doesn't have many calories in it and it tastes amazing. I have only had it like two bottles but I love it and I intend in buying it again.
Yu C.
Yu C.
Huge fan of flavored juice and if it's the light version, then that's a plus for me. The light peach did not disappoint. I try every single minute maid flavor when I see it. Perfect flavor of peach and tea combination. I would definitely buy again.
Delaine W.
Delaine W.
Lancing, TN
LOVE this drink. It's so good to drink after a hard day working. A buy all the time because it's so good!!!! So should you! it will everyone's expectations! It beats any competition they might have. I will buy again and AGAIN because it's so good!
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
I love the fact that this tea is only 15 calories a serving and is peach flavored! Of course it is a great price and I haven't had any issues finding it at normal retail stores! I would definitely recommend this product for tea lovers!
Kari J.
Kari J.
Landover, MD
I actually really love using this juice for when I mix drinks. It has a great flavor that's really rich and refreshing so it covers the taste of alcohol like a champ. I always get raves on my drinks whenever I use it which is often.
Jayme G.
Jayme G.
Chula Vista , CA
I love the peach taste! I will drink it just as a yummy sweet drink during the hot day, or blend with ice and alcohol for an adult treat. The price is good, and I would def. recommend to someone who enjoys juice drinks!
Ketley O.
Ketley O.
I think I'm kind of biased against this drink because I love peaches. I have to say that it doesn't have an as strong taste as Snapple but it is getting there. This drink is so good the taste rich and very refreshing.
Brandy G.
Brandy G.
Gastonia , NC
Love this with breakfast or as a refreshing drink throughout the day. It is also very good mixed with vodka or champagne. The taste is excellent and makes for an excellent Bellini! I buy this all the time
Hermi W.
Hermi W.
This is it. Great flavor with only 15 calories and it even has tea in it. It tastes really refreshing when you drink it and has nice packaging. 10/10 would recommend to people who love peaches and tea.