BY MINUTE MAID

Minute Maid Light™ 15 Calories* Light Peach Fruit Drink With Tea.
New.
15 calories per serving.
85% fewer calories than regular fruit drinks.
*15 calories per 8 fl oz serving. see more...

Ketley O.
I think I'm kind of biased against this drink because I love peaches. I have to say that it doesn't have an as strong taste as Snapple but it is getting there. This drink is so good the taste rich and very refreshing.
Hermi W.
This is it. Great flavor with only 15 calories and it even has tea in it. It tastes really refreshing when you drink it and has nice packaging. 10/10 would recommend to people who love peaches and tea.
Sydney C.
Omaha, NE
This is a great mix with a peach champagne. Makes great mimosas. The flavor is really great and enhances the peach flavor of the champagne. I love buying this. I would buy it again in a heartbeat. It's delicious.
Diana S.
Long Beach , Ca
As a diabetic I love to find low calorie low sugar drinks! Most of the low calorie low sugar drinks taste horrible! This one is the opposite! Is delicious and it doesn't affect my health! I love it over ice! I recommend this to anyone, especially people who are watching their glucose!
Jalina-Asha J.
This stuff tastes amazing it actually taste like peach I love the flavor and when it is cold it goes down so smoothly at first I didn't know if I liked it but the more you drink it the more it tastes amazing, And it is so light it actually does feel like 15 calories.
Jayme G.
Chula Vista , CA
I love the peach taste! I will drink it just as a yummy sweet drink during the hot day, or blend with ice and alcohol for an adult treat. The price is good, and I would def. recommend to someone who enjoys juice drinks!
Delaine W.
Lancing, TN
LOVE this drink. It's so good to drink after a hard day working. A buy all the time because it's so good!!!! So should you! it will everyone's expectations! It beats any competition they might have. I will buy again and AGAIN because it's so good!
Ashley B.
I love the fact that this tea is only 15 calories a serving and is peach flavored! Of course it is a great price and I haven't had any issues finding it at normal retail stores! I would definitely recommend this product for tea lovers!
Kari J.
Landover, MD
I actually really love using this juice for when I mix drinks. It has a great flavor that's really rich and refreshing so it covers the taste of alcohol like a champ. I always get raves on my drinks whenever I use it which is often.
Brandy G.
Gastonia, NC
Love this with breakfast or as a refreshing drink throughout the day. It is also very good mixed with vodka or champagne. The taste is excellent and makes for an excellent Bellini! I buy this all the time