Minute Maid® Light 15 Calories Light Lemonade uploaded by Steph M.Minute Maid® Light 15 Calories Light Lemonade uploaded by Heather C.

BY MINUTE MAID

Made with real lemons, Minute Maid Light Lemonade's reduced calories appeal to your health-conscious side, while the sunny and refreshing flavor gives your taste buds something to smile about.

Contains pure filtered water, lemon juice from concentrate, less than 2% of: vitamin C (ascorbic acid), natural flavors, citric acid (provides tartness), potassium citrate, glycerol ester of rosin, modified cornstarch, high fructose corn syrup, aspartame, acesulfame potassium.

Alyssa H.
Review for: 2L more...
I really enjoyed this as a low calorie drink. It has a distinct lemon flavor and I couldn’t even tell that it was low calorie/ diet ( which is a plus). A lot of times diet drinks have a weird after taste, but this drink did not. It was refreshing and I enjoyed it!
Kara N.
San Francisco, CA
Review for: 59 fl oz more...
I was craving some vodka lemonades during the summer but didn’t want to get too hung up on the sugar that normally comes with lemonade. This is a great alternative and is great for mixing. Super refreshing on a hot summer day, and low calorie too! Better have another!
hannah b.
Statesville, NC
this is my favorite drink!!! Love the low calorie part, it doesn't taste sicky sweet like the regular kind and its alot healthier for you!!! I don't drink soda anymore so this is my go to besides water <3
Amanda G.
If I could rate this a million stars I would. Did you know that the sugar is 28g in the regular lemonade and this only has 2g. My daughter loves it and we highly recommended for others to try this. We love it so much.
Rebecca R.
Bedford, VA
Any of the Minute Maid Light options are great...only 15 calories per serving, so you don't have to feel guilty about enjoying such a yummy beverage. Also makes a yummy mixer for fruity alcoholic beverages.
Erin Z.
Pontiac, MI
My go to beverage to always keep in the house. There’s a raspberry one too! It tastes exactly the same as the other lemonades with way less sugar, good thing to have around when you want something sweet.
Sara M.
Bridgewater, NJ
Um bebida muito boa e que da pra misturar com várias frutas e fazer vários bons drinks ! Eu realmente indico e tem preço bom! Pode ser encontrada em vários supermercados
A.Brooke J.
This was the first time I have tried the Minute Maid 15 Calories Light Lemonade. I have to say I enjoyed this drink. It was a nice fresh cool drink to have with lunch or on the go and I was getting that sweet and sour kick without having to feel to guilty about my calorie intake for the day. It lasted me the whole week being the sole partaker. I'll be buying this again.
Lydia E.
Lemonade is so good, I love this one in particular because it's light so I don't feel bad about drinking a lot at once in comparison to if I was drinking pop or regular juice! I would recommend this to others, especially someone who is trying to watch what they eat! Switching to this has helped me cut down on how much pop I'm drinking and it's wonderful!!
Mary E.
This is some good lemonade. It's sweet and tart. But my problem is that I think the lower calories means they add a lot of artificial sugars. I already eat a lot of foods with artificial sugars so I really have to watch how much I consume because aspartame can give me a bad stomach ache. Overall I really like this juice I'm just conscious of that aspect.
Sandra R.
oakville, Ontario
Janette C.
Are there any other flavors besides the pink lemonade one?