Minute Maid® Lemonade with Mint uploaded by Jaclyn S.Minute Maid® Lemonade with Mint uploaded by Jaclyn S.

BY MINUTE MAID

• This sounds amazing ! Where can I purchase??2 Answers
  • Where is this sold at???? Is the mint taste overpowering?1 Answers
  • Does this leave a after taste after you drink it 1 Answers
Jaclyn S.
Pittsfield, MA
I just tried this lemonade this week and I love it! The mint flavor is light and natural, like a mint plant as opposed to an extract. Minute Maid® Lemonade with Mint
Tiffany C.
buffalo, NY
I love lemonade, and this one is the best in my oppinion. Its not to seeet, like theres to much sugar but it's just right without being over sweet
Jonathan B.
Minneapolis
I like lemonade and I like mint so I thought this was going to be great. I was so wrong. I choked down the first glass. I thought I will try another glass to see if it got better but it didn't and it was an undescribable flavor. The bottle sat untouched in my fridge for a week until I dumped almost all of it down the drain. I was so disappointed. And I hate wasting money.
Brenda T.
Moses Lake, WA
Yes yes Yes! I love this flavor of Minute Maid! It is so refreshing with a light touch of mint to give it that flavor depth!
RhoLynda H.
Waldorf, MD
This lemonade was okay. I am a fan of mint flavored drinks and this had minimal mint flavor. Wish the mint was a tad stronger. Not sure that i will purchase it again.
Julian C.
I found it very refreshing, but kinda sweet. It taste like-lemon, so it's something great
Sade R.
I love just about all of these products. My mom always use to buy then for me and I still purchase them when I go to Walmart or HEB. and Kroger.
Stephanie C.
Old Forge, PA
Just tried out this new lemonade with a hint of mint. It's so good you get the taste of mint and lemonade at the same time.
Ash G.
This lemonade is so good and refreshing especially during summers, tangy and sweet with a hint of mint.
January G.
After trying their new Spicy Watermelon flavor, I was excited to try the Lemonade mint. I was very disappointed. The mint did not taste minty at all and wasn't a flavor but a strong after taste. It left this grassy taste in my mouth. Like what I think grass would taste like lol. I don't even think it would make a good cocktail mixer. I tried to acquire a taste for it, but ended up pouring it out.
laray S.
Dorchester, MA
Does it have an overpowering mint taste or a nasty after taste at all also where is it sold?
Ericka W.
This sounds amazing ! Where can I purchase??
Le'Neice P.
Warrensvl Hts, OH
Does this leave a after taste after you drink it
Monica K.
Where can you purchase this product at?
Olivia F.
Wdm, IA
Where is this sold at???? Is the mint taste overpowering?