Minute Maid® Lemonade with Mint uploaded by Jaclyn S.Minute Maid® Lemonade with Mint uploaded by Jaclyn S.

BY MINUTE MAID

• Where is this sold at???? Is the mint taste overpowering?1 Answers
  • Does this leave a after taste after you drink it 1 Answers
  • Where can you purchase this product at?1 Answers
Jaclyn S.
Jaclyn S.
Pittsfield, MA
I just tried this lemonade this week and I love it! The mint flavor is light and natural, like a mint plant as opposed to an extract. Minute Maid® Lemonade with Mint
RhoLynda H.
RhoLynda H.
Waldorf, MD
This lemonade was okay. I am a fan of mint flavored drinks and this had minimal mint flavor. Wish the mint was a tad stronger. Not sure that i will purchase it again.
Julian C.
Julian C.
I found it very refreshing, but kinda sweet. It taste like-lemon, so it's something great
Sade R.
Sade R.
I love just about all of these products. My mom always use to buy then for me and I still purchase them when I go to Walmart or HEB. and Kroger.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Old Forge, PA
Just tried out this new lemonade with a hint of mint. It's so good you get the taste of mint and lemonade at the same time.
Ash G.
Ash G.
This lemonade is so good and refreshing especially during summers, tangy and sweet with a hint of mint.
January G.
January G.
After trying their new Spicy Watermelon flavor, I was excited to try the Lemonade mint. I was very disappointed. The mint did not taste minty at all and wasn't a flavor but a strong after taste. It left this grassy taste in my mouth. Like what I think grass would taste like lol. I don't even think it would make a good cocktail mixer. I tried to acquire a taste for it, but ended up pouring it out.
Deanna K.
Deanna K.
Bellmawr, NJ
I just bought this last night and it's so good. I usually buy the "Simply" products but this said it had mint so I wanted to try something new. I love how refreshing it is.
Vanessa P.
Vanessa P.
metepec
It's a nice drink, not sweet.
It is natural and organic that makes the skin does not age.
Has a natural flavor to lemon, has no taste of chemicals which is good for health not only physical if
Brandi M.
Brandi M.
Oakdale, CA
Great lemony flavor! The mint makes this drink even more refreshing over ice on a hot summer day. It is reasonably priced. When it's sale its a great value, and coupons are usually available. I would buy this again for sure!
laray S.
laray S.
Dorchester, MA
Does it have an overpowering mint taste or a nasty after taste at all also where is it sold?
Ericka W.
Ericka W.
This sounds amazing ! Where can I purchase??
Le'Neice P.
Le'Neice P.
Cleveland, OH
Does this leave a after taste after you drink it
Monica K.
Monica K.
Where can you purchase this product at?
Olivia F.
Olivia F.
Wdm, IA
Where is this sold at???? Is the mint taste overpowering?