Minute Maid® Lemonade with Mint uploaded by Jaclyn S.Minute Maid® Lemonade with Mint uploaded by Jaclyn S.

BY MINUTE MAID

• Where is this sold at???? Is the mint taste overpowering?1 Answers
  • Does this leave a after taste after you drink it 1 Answers
  • Where can you purchase this product at?1 Answers
January G.
January G.
After trying their new Spicy Watermelon flavor, I was excited to try the Lemonade mint. I was very disappointed. The mint did not taste minty at all and wasn't a flavor but a strong after taste. It left this grassy taste in my mouth. Like what I think grass would taste like lol. I don't even think it would make a good cocktail mixer. I tried to acquire a taste for it, but ended up pouring it out.
Shubhani S.
Shubhani S.
Dehradun
I love lemonade and I love mint but did not like this. It tasted too fake and processed and not like fresh lemonade.
Michelle b.
Michelle b.
Man, WV
This drink was ok on a hot day. But it was bitter and left me with a nasty after taste. I know lemonade is a bit sour but this was over the top I won't be purchasing this drink again anytime in the future
Miya R.
Miya R.
I don't like this lemonade at all, I find the taste to be everything but fresh and wayy tooo sweet for me.
RhoLynda H.
RhoLynda H.
Waldorf, MD
This lemonade was okay. I am a fan of mint flavored drinks and this had minimal mint flavor. Wish the mint was a tad stronger. Not sure that i will purchase it again.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Reading, PA
I do not like the mint Lemonade. But I do like Minute Maid's regular lemonade. This has a very offsetting and unpleasant taste to it, the mint is very overpowering for me I just think that the two favors should not be mixed together. I would recommend this to people that do not mind the mint flavor.
Kay S.
Kay S.
like how it taste for those days when its hot and you dont feel like making homade lemonade this can taste like one you made
Lucinda Z.
Lucinda Z.
Santa Cruz, CA
I like minute maid brand because I like the taste of juice. It is kind a bit too sweet, but it does taste like what I expect to lemonade. I usually get the smaller bottle versions because it is easier to carry around. But, overall it is okay for juice.
bharti k.
bharti k.
Manchester, CT
Hahahaha what to say its a good digestive catalyst . Plus it tastes good . I always have this when i am traveling. Good flavor though after sometime my throat get sour and a little acidic. Yea i will recommend to my friends.
Sue W.
Sue W.
I usually do not drink Minute Maid just because there are healthier alternatives and Minute Maid adds too much sugar and additional ingredients for me. The taste is a bit too sweet for my liking, but it is still a refreshing staple in the stifling summer months.
laray S.
laray S.
Dorchester, MA
Does it have an overpowering mint taste or a nasty after taste at all also where is it sold?
Ericka W.
Ericka W.
This sounds amazing ! Where can I purchase??
Le'Neice P.
Le'Neice P.
Cleveland, OH
Does this leave a after taste after you drink it
Monica K.
Monica K.
Where can you purchase this product at?
Olivia F.
Olivia F.
Wdm, IA
Where is this sold at???? Is the mint taste overpowering?