Minute Maid® Lemonade with Mint uploaded by Jaclyn S.Minute Maid® Lemonade with Mint uploaded by Jaclyn S.

BY MINUTE MAID

Step into the shade and enjoy Minute Maid Lemonade with Mint, a refreshing twist on our classic beverage. Enhanced with a hint of garden mint, this invigorating lemonade has a unique flavor that will set it apart from the rest.

Contains pure filtered water, high fructose corn syrup, lemon juice from concentrate, less than 1% of: natural flavors, stevia leaf extract.

• This sounds amazing ! Where can I purchase??2 Answers
  • Where is this sold at???? Is the mint taste overpowering?1 Answers
  • Does this leave a after taste after you drink it 1 Answers
Lailai Z.
I'm not a huge fan of mint flavoured drinks but this mixed with the lemonade makes it really refreshing and o couldn't stop drinking it! Some lemonades are often too sour or sweet and I feel like the mint was a nice touch to kind of counter balance the lemonade.
Sam R.
Victoria , BC
A wonderful twist on classic lemonade. I love the flavour and the texture. Some lemonades have too much pulp but this one is perfect. It is harder to find than their classic lemonade but if you see it in your grocery store I recommend picking it up!
Jade C.
Love it. Is the time of juice that don´t make you sick after drinking for a while. Taste like homemade lemonade. Sometimes i think there is a bit too much lemon but with the price i really recommend.
Elisa S.
Abronhill, Cumbernauld
I love this juice. The mint gives it a lovely refreshing kick which is great for quenching a thirst.
I love it straight out the fridge with some ice added.
Mesalles J.
Barcelona
I love it! It is so refreshing and doesn't have an artificial flavour. I always buy it when I go to the supermarket. Doesn't last long at my house😂😂
Priya E.
Minute maid lemonade with mint totally tastes like mojito . Sooo tasty and refreshing. My must have extra bottles in bag for summers
Ahsia M.
Omg!! This bottle of lemonade is the best lemonade I have tried! I have been drinking this since I was a child and I still buy it!!
Shubhani S.
Dehradun
I love lemonade and I love mint but did not like this. It tasted too fake and processed and not like fresh lemonade.
Chloé M.
Quesnel
Absolutely love lemonade and this was so satisfying. Definitely quenched my thirst and hooked my daughter on it!
Zoe H.
Very refreshing after exercise on a hot day.
Reasonably priced, and I would highly recommend this to a friend
Ericka W.
This sounds amazing ! Where can I purchase??
laray S.
Dorchester, MA
Does it have an overpowering mint taste or a nasty after taste at all also where is it sold?
Le'Neice P.
Warrensvl Hts, OH
Does this leave a after taste after you drink it
Olivia F.
Ames, IA
Where is this sold at???? Is the mint taste overpowering?
Erin B.
Cary, NC
How strong is the mint flavor? This sounds nice if it's a light addition.