Minute Maid® Lemonade with Mint uploaded by Jaclyn S.Minute Maid® Lemonade with Mint uploaded by Jaclyn S.

BY MINUTE MAID

• Where is this sold at???? Is the mint taste overpowering?1 Answers
  • Does this leave a after taste after you drink it 1 Answers
  • Where can you purchase this product at?1 Answers
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Nicholasville, KY
This taste so great, is taste like real lemonade and is so great for when the summer comes and is sweet it taste so good I love to drink this
Sierra D.
Sierra D.
Trenton, FL
This beverage is so refreshing. ❤ The mint just adds a nice refreshing touch to it. Love!!
Carolina B.
Carolina B.
Tucson, AZ
I like all minute maíd lemonades they are so good i prefer limonade istead soda por something else
Sam R.
Sam R.
Victoria, BC
A wonderful twist on classic lemonade. I love the flavour and the texture. Some lemonades have too much pulp but this one is perfect. It is harder to find than their classic lemonade but if you see it in your grocery store I recommend picking it up!
Jade C.
Jade C.
Love it. Is the time of juice that don´t make you sick after drinking for a while. Taste like homemade lemonade. Sometimes i think there is a bit too much lemon but with the price i really recommend.
Ahsia M.
Ahsia M.
Omg!! This bottle of lemonade is the best lemonade I have tried! I have been drinking this since I was a child and I still buy it!!
Leanne H.
Leanne H.
I love the flavor of the string it doesn't make you dehydrated and it puts a lot of energy in your body
Lailai Z.
Lailai Z.
I'm not a huge fan of mint flavoured drinks but this mixed with the lemonade makes it really refreshing and o couldn't stop drinking it! Some lemonades are often too sour or sweet and I feel like the mint was a nice touch to kind of counter balance the lemonade.
Vanessa P.
Vanessa P.
metepec
It's a nice drink, not sweet.
It is natural and organic that makes the skin does not age.
Has a natural flavor to lemon, has no taste of chemicals which is good for health not only physical if
Saul A.
Saul A.
La Laguna
It is so good. If I could drink it all days I would do it. It's the best lemonade that I have drunk. Currently it is the most tasty and the most natural of all. It is delicious.
laray S.
laray S.
Dorchester, MA
Does it have an overpowering mint taste or a nasty after taste at all also where is it sold?
Ericka W.
Ericka W.
This sounds amazing ! Where can I purchase??
Le'Neice P.
Le'Neice P.
Cleveland, OH
Does this leave a after taste after you drink it
Monica K.
Monica K.
Where can you purchase this product at?
Olivia F.
Olivia F.
Wdm, IA
Where is this sold at???? Is the mint taste overpowering?