Minute Maid® Lemonade with Mint uploaded by Jaclyn S.Minute Maid® Lemonade with Mint uploaded by Jaclyn S.

BY MINUTE MAID

• This sounds amazing ! Where can I purchase??2 Answers
  • Where is this sold at???? Is the mint taste overpowering?1 Answers
  • Does this leave a after taste after you drink it 1 Answers
Minute Maid® Lemonade with Mint
It is so delish, I drink like 37 of them daily and can't get enough, so good I'm addicted
Taneshia C.
Los Angeles, CA
Sounds delightful. This would be a definite mixer on a girls night in. Must try!
Angela M.
Love the minty freshness in this drink. It brings lemonade to a whole new point of refreshing.
Sierra D.
Trenton, FL
This beverage is so refreshing. ❤ The mint just adds a nice refreshing touch to it. Love!!
Emma P.
If I want lemonade and this is usually what I get. It's pretty lemony if you ask me. Squeezing out lemons and making your own would suffice but this stuff is super good and you don't have to struggle with the lemons themselves.
Lailai Z.
I'm not a huge fan of mint flavoured drinks but this mixed with the lemonade makes it really refreshing and o couldn't stop drinking it! Some lemonades are often too sour or sweet and I feel like the mint was a nice touch to kind of counter balance the lemonade.
Vanessa P.
metepec
It's a nice drink, not sweet.
It is natural and organic that makes the skin does not age.
Has a natural flavor to lemon, has no taste of chemicals which is good for health not only physical if
Saul A.
La Laguna
It is so good. If I could drink it all days I would do it. It's the best lemonade that I have drunk. Currently it is the most tasty and the most natural of all. It is delicious.
Priya E.
Minute maid lemonade with mint totally tastes like mojito . Sooo tasty and refreshing. My must have extra bottles in bag for summers
Shubhani S.
Dehradun
I love lemonade and I love mint but did not like this. It tasted too fake and processed and not like fresh lemonade.
laray S.
Dorchester, MA
Does it have an overpowering mint taste or a nasty after taste at all also where is it sold?
Ericka W.
This sounds amazing ! Where can I purchase??
Le'Neice P.
Cleveland, OH
Does this leave a after taste after you drink it
Monica K.
Where can you purchase this product at?
Olivia F.
Wdm, IA
Where is this sold at???? Is the mint taste overpowering?