Minute Maid® Lemonade with Mint uploaded by Jaclyn S.Minute Maid® Lemonade with Mint uploaded by Jaclyn S.

BY MINUTE MAID

• Where is this sold at???? Is the mint taste overpowering?1 Answers
  • Does this leave a after taste after you drink it 1 Answers
  • Where can you purchase this product at?1 Answers
Dionce R.
Dionce R.
Sierra Vista, AZ
This lemonade was very yummy. It had a subtle lemon taste. It wasn't so extreme and tart.
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
I love Minute Maid juice drinks. They are the ones I always reach for first when grocery shopping or stopping at a convenience store. They always taste fresh and natural and not like they're made with artificial flavoring and I really like that . And they always have so many to choose from but the lemonades are definitely my favorites.
Will P.
Will P.
Philadelphia, PA
If you love lemonade, you will love minute maid lemonade. Its not to sweet and not too sour. I definitely recommend this for anyone who loves lemonade as I do.
It is so delish, I drink like 37 of them daily and can't get enough, so good I'm addicted
Jazmin P.
Jazmin P.
Albuquerque, NM
Love Love Love these drinks. Every flavor is amazing and has great flavor. Lasts for a good amount of time and is delicious. I really enjoy this brand and all the new flavors they bring to market. You should pick this up at your next grocery stop.
Natalie W.
Natalie W.
Whitehall
Any Minute Maid drink is absolutely amazing! I've had pretty much tasted all of them, they are amazing!! The have so much flavor but don't taste artificial! highly highly recommend this drink to EVERYONE!!
Fatima R.
Fatima R.
San Jose, CA
Its too sweet. I alway mix it with water because it helps it but it good . I've try the watermelon as well they are both good if they are mix with some water.
Taneshia C.
Taneshia C.
Los Angeles, CA
Sounds delightful. This would be a definite mixer on a girls night in. Must try!
Hale'e R.
Hale'e R.
Ahhhh! So good! Lemonade with a twist! I love this stuff! I especially love it over ice--with the already fresh taste, mint, it just gives it something extra!
Angela M.
Angela M.
Love the minty freshness in this drink. It brings lemonade to a whole new point of refreshing.
laray S.
laray S.
Dorchester, MA
Does it have an overpowering mint taste or a nasty after taste at all also where is it sold?
Ericka W.
Ericka W.
This sounds amazing ! Where can I purchase??
Le'Neice P.
Le'Neice P.
Cleveland, OH
Does this leave a after taste after you drink it
Monica K.
Monica K.
Where can you purchase this product at?
Olivia F.
Olivia F.
Wdm, IA
Where is this sold at???? Is the mint taste overpowering?