Minute Maid® Lemonade with Mint uploaded by Jaclyn S.Minute Maid® Lemonade with Mint uploaded by Jaclyn S.

BY MINUTE MAID

• Where is this sold at???? Is the mint taste overpowering?1 Answers
  • Does this leave a after taste after you drink it 1 Answers
  • Where can you purchase this product at?1 Answers
Marie M.
Marie M.
I love this lemonade because it is not too sweet. Couldn't stop drinking it. It has a refreshing and sweet taste. I would recommend this drink to anyone.
Nayelie H.
Nayelie H.
Salem, OR
It's great, I personally love it a lot. I usually buy it when I go to picnics with my family
Angel B.
Angel B.
Danville, IL
When in the mood for lemonade in the winter one of the better choices to pick good any time of the year
maleena m.
maleena m.
Rome, GA
this lemonade with mint drink is amazing . i think it could be a little less sweet but it's still great . it is refreshing and delicious
Paige H.
Paige H.
Lebanon, PA
Their lemonade is very strong but sweet and it is a perfect thirst quencher. Whenever a I go out somewhere to eat I always ask if the lemonade is Minute Maid because that is the only kinda I will drink now. This is by far my favorite drink!!!!!!!!!!
Joe M.
Joe M.
Classic lemonade with a light mint twist. Reminds me of what my mom used to make when i was a kid. Minute Maid with Mint is a go-to for me as a lunch or dinner time beverage
Michelle b.
Michelle b.
Man, WV
This drink was ok on a hot day. But it was bitter and left me with a nasty after taste. I know lemonade is a bit sour but this was over the top I won't be purchasing this drink again anytime in the future
Sue W.
Sue W.
I usually do not drink Minute Maid just because there are healthier alternatives and Minute Maid adds too much sugar and additional ingredients for me. The taste is a bit too sweet for my liking, but it is still a refreshing staple in the stifling summer months.
Jess N.
Jess N.
New Lenox, IL
Great product, especially for people who enjoy lemonade as much as myself. The hint of mint is a bit different, but i definitely grew to enjoy it. I prefer regular lemonade, but the mint is a good change every once and awhile! Very refreshing and pleasant in general.
Desiree P.
Desiree P.
I swore I drank it straight from the vine! Very sweet and sugary if you love sugar! Love it when chilled!
laray S.
laray S.
Dorchester, MA
Does it have an overpowering mint taste or a nasty after taste at all also where is it sold?
Ericka W.
Ericka W.
This sounds amazing ! Where can I purchase??
Le'Neice P.
Le'Neice P.
Cleveland, OH
Does this leave a after taste after you drink it
Monica K.
Monica K.
Where can you purchase this product at?
Olivia F.
Olivia F.
Wdm, IA
Where is this sold at???? Is the mint taste overpowering?