Minute Maid® Lemonade with Mint uploaded by Jaclyn S.Minute Maid® Lemonade with Mint uploaded by Jaclyn S.

BY MINUTE MAID

Step into the shade and enjoy Minute Maid Lemonade with Mint, a refreshing twist on our classic beverage. Enhanced with a hint of garden mint, this invigorating lemonade has a unique flavor that will set it apart from the rest.

Contains pure filtered water, high fructose corn syrup, lemon juice from concentrate, less than 1% of: natural flavors, stevia leaf extract.

Net Wt. 52 fl oz Bottle

• This sounds amazing ! Where can I purchase??2 Answers
  • Where is this sold at???? Is the mint taste overpowering?1 Answers
  • Does this leave a after taste after you drink it 1 Answers
Hale'e R.
Ahhhh! So good! Lemonade with a twist! I love this stuff! I especially love it over ice--with the already fresh taste, mint, it just gives it something extra!
Ashley W.
Good! I prefer the lemonade in a can it has a slightly different flavor, but I still really love this it's supper good and not to bad for you at the same time.
Will P.
Philadelphia, PA
If you love lemonade, you will love minute maid lemonade. Its not to sweet and not too sour. I definitely recommend this for anyone who loves lemonade as I do.
Fatima R.
San Jose, CA
Its too sweet. I alway mix it with water because it helps it but it good . I've try the watermelon as well they are both good if they are mix with some water.
Marie-Prisca M.
NORTH MIAMI, FL
I love this lemonade because it is not too sweet. Couldn't stop drinking it. It has a refreshing and sweet taste. I would recommend this drink to anyone.
Heather F.
Azle, TX
This is awesome lemonade! Everyone should try this brand!!! Minute Maid Lemonade is so fresh and actually good for you!!! Try it and you will love it.
Tiffany C.
buffalo, NY
I love lemonade, and this one is the best in my oppinion. Its not to seeet, like theres to much sugar but it's just right without being over sweet
Claire S.
This drink goes so fast in my house, one day the bottle is full, the next day its all gone! Safe to say that my whole family loves this drink :)
Sade R.
I love just about all of these products. My mom always use to buy then for me and I still purchase them when I go to Walmart or HEB. and Kroger.
Michelle R.
Nicholasville, KY
This taste so great, is taste like real lemonade and is so great for when the summer comes and is sweet it taste so good I love to drink this
laray S.
Boston, MA
Does it have an overpowering mint taste or a nasty after taste at all also where is it sold?
Ericka W.
This sounds amazing ! Where can I purchase??
Alyssa R.
Monroe, LA
Is there kinda with and without pulp?
Janiris B.
Gotha, FL
Would this lemonade maybe make a good mixer for alcoholic drinks?? Been looking for a new one.
Rosie B.
London
How strong is the mint in this drink? Is it subtle or over powering?