Minute Maid® Lemonade with Mint uploaded by Jaclyn S.Minute Maid® Lemonade with Mint uploaded by Jaclyn S.

BY MINUTE MAID

• Where is this sold at???? Is the mint taste overpowering?1 Answers
  • Does this leave a after taste after you drink it 1 Answers
  • Where can you purchase this product at?1 Answers
Van Averie S.
Van Averie S.
I bought this to try the mint flavor. It's refreshing and tastes natural. I really love the mint hint! I would love to mix this with vodka or white rum. I think its going to be a perfect flavoring for mojito!
Mirah Dumasia 9.
Mirah Dumasia 9.
Fairfield, IA
Perfect for a hot hot summers day and you want a really good cool lemonade. The mint flavour isn't as good as when you put fresh mint into lemonade but for convenience it's not too bad. They can definitely improve on the overall quality but it is fine as it is right now when you need that lemonade fix.
Deanna K.
Deanna K.
Bellmawr, NJ
I just bought this last night and it's so good. I usually buy the "Simply" products but this said it had mint so I wanted to try something new. I love how refreshing it is.
RhoLynda H.
RhoLynda H.
Waldorf, MD
This lemonade was okay. I am a fan of mint flavored drinks and this had minimal mint flavor. Wish the mint was a tad stronger. Not sure that i will purchase it again.
Brandi M.
Brandi M.
Oakdale, CA
Great lemony flavor! The mint makes this drink even more refreshing over ice on a hot summer day. It is reasonably priced. When it's sale its a great value, and coupons are usually available. I would buy this again for sure!
Jaclyn S.
Jaclyn S.
Pittsfield, MA
I just tried this lemonade this week and I love it! The mint flavor is light and natural, like a mint plant as opposed to an extract. Minute Maid® Lemonade with Mint
Sade R.
Sade R.
I love just about all of these products. My mom always use to buy then for me and I still purchase them when I go to Walmart or HEB. and Kroger.
Steffany A.
Steffany A.
I LOVE LEMONADE! And this one with mint is just off the roof! With some nice ice cubes and a tall glass. Super refreshing.
Kay S.
Kay S.
like how it taste for those days when its hot and you dont feel like making homade lemonade this can taste like one you made
Chandler H.
Chandler H.
Tuscaloosa , AL
Such a nice and refreshing drink for any hot day. Would highly recommend to anyone especially during summer!
laray S.
laray S.
Dorchester, MA
Does it have an overpowering mint taste or a nasty after taste at all also where is it sold?
Ericka W.
Ericka W.
This sounds amazing ! Where can I purchase??
Le'Neice P.
Le'Neice P.
Cleveland, OH
Does this leave a after taste after you drink it
Monica K.
Monica K.
Where can you purchase this product at?
Olivia F.
Olivia F.
Wdm, IA
Where is this sold at???? Is the mint taste overpowering?