Minute Maid® Lemonade with Mint uploaded by Jaclyn S.Minute Maid® Lemonade with Mint uploaded by Jaclyn S.

BY MINUTE MAID

• This sounds amazing ! Where can I purchase??2 Answers
  • Where is this sold at???? Is the mint taste overpowering?1 Answers
  • Does this leave a after taste after you drink it 1 Answers
Mirah Dumasia 9.
Fairfield, IA
Perfect for a hot hot summers day and you want a really good cool lemonade. The mint flavour isn't as good as when you put fresh mint into lemonade but for convenience it's not too bad. They can definitely improve on the overall quality but it is fine as it is right now when you need that lemonade fix.
Feliciana L.
Edgewood, NM
It is my favorite. I would drink it every day as a kid. I still drink it all the time. It's not really sour. It's perfectly made. The flavor is amazing. I'd buy a bottle every day.
Paige H.
Lebanon, PA
Their lemonade is very strong but sweet and it is a perfect thirst quencher. Whenever a I go out somewhere to eat I always ask if the lemonade is Minute Maid because that is the only kinda I will drink now. This is by far my favorite drink!!!!!!!!!!
Deanna K.
Bellmawr, NJ
I just bought this last night and it's so good. I usually buy the "Simply" products but this said it had mint so I wanted to try something new. I love how refreshing it is.
Jess N.
New Lenox, IL
Great product, especially for people who enjoy lemonade as much as myself. The hint of mint is a bit different, but i definitely grew to enjoy it. I prefer regular lemonade, but the mint is a good change every once and awhile! Very refreshing and pleasant in general.
Brandi M.
Oakdale, CA
Great lemony flavor! The mint makes this drink even more refreshing over ice on a hot summer day. It is reasonably priced. When it's sale its a great value, and coupons are usually available. I would buy this again for sure!
Jaclyn S.
Pittsfield, MA
I just tried this lemonade this week and I love it! The mint flavor is light and natural, like a mint plant as opposed to an extract. Minute Maid® Lemonade with Mint
Joe M.
Classic lemonade with a light mint twist. Reminds me of what my mom used to make when i was a kid. Minute Maid with Mint is a go-to for me as a lunch or dinner time beverage
David P.
Washington, DC
Delicious, refreshing with a little excitement with every sip! I couldn't ask for a better product. Minute Maid Lemonade with Mint is always in my refrigerator!
Will P.
Philadelphia, PA
If you love lemonade, you will love minute maid lemonade. Its not to sweet and not too sour. I definitely recommend this for anyone who loves lemonade as I do.
laray S.
Dorchester, MA
Does it have an overpowering mint taste or a nasty after taste at all also where is it sold?
Ericka W.
This sounds amazing ! Where can I purchase??
Le'Neice P.
Cleveland, OH
Does this leave a after taste after you drink it
Monica K.
Where can you purchase this product at?
Olivia F.
Wdm, IA
Where is this sold at???? Is the mint taste overpowering?