Minute Maid® Lemonade with Mint uploaded by Jaclyn S.Minute Maid® Lemonade with Mint uploaded by Jaclyn S.

BY MINUTE MAID #42 in Lemonade

Step into the shade and enjoy Minute Maid Lemonade with Mint, a refreshing twist on our classic beverage. Enhanced with a hint of garden mint, this invigorating lemonade has a unique flavor that will set it apart from the rest.

Contains pure filtered water, high fructose corn syrup, lemon juice from concentrate, less than 1% of: natural flavors, stevia leaf extract.

Net Wt. 52 fl oz Bottle

• This sounds amazing ! Where can I purchase??2 Answers
  • Where is this sold at???? Is the mint taste overpowering?1 Answers
  • Does this leave a after taste after you drink it 1 Answers
bharti k.
Manchester, CT
Hahahaha what to say its a good digestive catalyst . Plus it tastes good . I always have this when i am traveling. Good flavor though after sometime my throat get sour and a little acidic. Yea i will recommend to my friends.
Peyton V.
Weaverville, NC
If you are like me and don't like the sour taste of lemonade you will really like this drink. It isn't sour or too sweet. It is so refreshing this is almost always in my refrigerator for me and my family and friends.
Erin P.
Halethorpe, MD
So yummy. We drink a lot of this lemonade in our house. Great flavor and refreshing. Nothing has to be changed in this product. The packaging was very good. Easy to read. Would definitely recommended to a friend.
Daviontea B.
Calumet City, IL
I love minute made products all in all but When i came across the lemonade with mint i was overly enthused why not have two flavkrs that you love together in one drink?!
Emma P.
If I want lemonade and this is usually what I get. It's pretty lemony if you ask me. Squeezing out lemons and making your own would suffice but this stuff is super good and you don't have to struggle with the lemons themselves.
Jess N.
New Lenox, IL
Great product, especially for people who enjoy lemonade as much as myself. The hint of mint is a bit different, but i definitely grew to enjoy it. I prefer regular lemonade, but the mint is a good change every once and awhile! Very refreshing and pleasant in general.
Brandi M.
Oakdale, CA
Great lemony flavor! The mint makes this drink even more refreshing over ice on a hot summer day. It is reasonably priced. When it's sale its a great value, and coupons are usually available. I would buy this again for sure!
Jaclyn S.
Pittsfield, MA
I just tried this lemonade this week and I love it! The mint flavor is light and natural, like a mint plant as opposed to an extract. Minute Maid® Lemonade with Mint
Joe M.
Classic lemonade with a light mint twist. Reminds me of what my mom used to make when i was a kid. Minute Maid with Mint is a go-to for me as a lunch or dinner time beverage
David P.
Washington, DC
Delicious, refreshing with a little excitement with every sip! I couldn't ask for a better product. Minute Maid Lemonade with Mint is always in my refrigerator!
Ericka W.
This sounds amazing ! Where can I purchase??
laray S.
Boston, MA
Does it have an overpowering mint taste or a nasty after taste at all also where is it sold?
Le'Neice P.
Warrensvl Hts, OH
Does this leave a after taste after you drink it
Olivia F.
Ames, IA
Where is this sold at???? Is the mint taste overpowering?
Erin B.
Cary, NC
How strong is the mint flavor? This sounds nice if it's a light addition.