Minute Maid® Lemonade with Mint uploaded by Jaclyn S.Minute Maid® Lemonade with Mint uploaded by Jaclyn S.

BY MINUTE MAID

Step into the shade and enjoy Minute Maid Lemonade with Mint, a refreshing twist on our classic beverage. Enhanced with a hint of garden mint, this invigorating lemonade has a unique flavor that will set it apart from the rest.

Contains pure filtered water, high fructose corn syrup, lemon juice from concentrate, less than 1% of: natural flavors, stevia leaf extract.

Net Wt. 52 fl oz Bottle

• This sounds amazing ! Where can I purchase??2 Answers
  • Where is this sold at???? Is the mint taste overpowering?1 Answers
  • Does this leave a after taste after you drink it 1 Answers
Natalie W.
Whitehall
Any Minute Maid drink is absolutely amazing! I've had pretty much tasted all of them, they are amazing!! The have so much flavor but don't taste artificial! highly highly recommend this drink to EVERYONE!!
Jessica G.
Reading, PA
I do not like the mint Lemonade. But I do like Minute Maid's regular lemonade. This has a very offsetting and unpleasant taste to it, the mint is very overpowering for me I just think that the two favors should not be mixed together. I would recommend this to people that do not mind the mint flavor.
Jazmin P.
Albuquerque, NM
Love Love Love these drinks. Every flavor is amazing and has great flavor. Lasts for a good amount of time and is delicious. I really enjoy this brand and all the new flavors they bring to market. You should pick this up at your next grocery stop.
Van Averie S.
I bought this to try the mint flavor. It's refreshing and tastes natural. I really love the mint hint! I would love to mix this with vodka or white rum. I think its going to be a perfect flavoring for mojito!
Mirah Dumasia 9.
Fairfield, IA
Perfect for a hot hot summers day and you want a really good cool lemonade. The mint flavour isn't as good as when you put fresh mint into lemonade but for convenience it's not too bad. They can definitely improve on the overall quality but it is fine as it is right now when you need that lemonade fix.
Feliciana L.
Edgewood, NM
It is my favorite. I would drink it every day as a kid. I still drink it all the time. It's not really sour. It's perfectly made. The flavor is amazing. I'd buy a bottle every day.
Paige H.
Lebanon, PA
Their lemonade is very strong but sweet and it is a perfect thirst quencher. Whenever a I go out somewhere to eat I always ask if the lemonade is Minute Maid because that is the only kinda I will drink now. This is by far my favorite drink!!!!!!!!!!
Deanna K.
Bellmawr, NJ
I just bought this last night and it's so good. I usually buy the "Simply" products but this said it had mint so I wanted to try something new. I love how refreshing it is.
Lucinda Z.
Santa Cruz, CA
I like minute maid brand because I like the taste of juice. It is kind a bit too sweet, but it does taste like what I expect to lemonade. I usually get the smaller bottle versions because it is easier to carry around. But, overall it is okay for juice.
bharti k.
Manchester, CT
Hahahaha what to say its a good digestive catalyst . Plus it tastes good . I always have this when i am traveling. Good flavor though after sometime my throat get sour and a little acidic. Yea i will recommend to my friends.
laray S.
Boston, MA
Does it have an overpowering mint taste or a nasty after taste at all also where is it sold?
Ericka W.
This sounds amazing ! Where can I purchase??
Alyssa R.
Monroe, LA
Is there kinda with and without pulp?
Janiris B.
Gotha, FL
Would this lemonade maybe make a good mixer for alcoholic drinks?? Been looking for a new one.
Rosie B.
London
How strong is the mint in this drink? Is it subtle or over powering?