Minute Maid® Lemonade with Mint uploaded by Jaclyn S.Minute Maid® Lemonade with Mint uploaded by Jaclyn S.

BY MINUTE MAID #42 in Lemonade

Step into the shade and enjoy Minute Maid Lemonade with Mint, a refreshing twist on our classic beverage. Enhanced with a hint of garden mint, this invigorating lemonade has a unique flavor that will set it apart from the rest.

Contains pure filtered water, high fructose corn syrup, lemon juice from concentrate, less than 1% of: natural flavors, stevia leaf extract.

Net Wt. 52 fl oz Bottle

• This sounds amazing ! Where can I purchase??2 Answers
  • Where is this sold at???? Is the mint taste overpowering?1 Answers
  • Does this leave a after taste after you drink it 1 Answers
keegan c.
Georgetown, KY
lemonade is a refreshing drink especially this king. I always enjoy drinking this because its not to sor. I love this in the summer amd even in winter. I am always in the mood for it. This is my favorite kind of lemonade. I also like the pink lemonade as well. They are both great. I bought them at kroger!
Nicole G.
I love Minute Maid juice drinks. They are the ones I always reach for first when grocery shopping or stopping at a convenience store. They always taste fresh and natural and not like they're made with artificial flavoring and I really like that . And they always have so many to choose from but the lemonades are definitely my favorites.
Sonya B.
West haven , CT
I but these 2 at a time and they still go the same day!- we go to a restaurant called Saundra’s and get a mint lemonade every time code 5 dollars for one serving man this is a great affordable option to sub. I love it though I would prefer it be fresh squeezed w pulp
January G.
After trying their new Spicy Watermelon flavor, I was excited to try the Lemonade mint. I was very disappointed. The mint did not taste minty at all and wasn't a flavor but a strong after taste. It left this grassy taste in my mouth. Like what I think grass would taste like lol. I don't even think it would make a good cocktail mixer. I tried to acquire a taste for it, but ended up pouring it out.
Jonathan B.
Minneapolis
I like lemonade and I like mint so I thought this was going to be great. I was so wrong. I choked down the first glass. I thought I will try another glass to see if it got better but it didn't and it was an undescribable flavor. The bottle sat untouched in my fridge for a week until I dumped almost all of it down the drain. I was so disappointed. And I hate wasting money.
Sue W.
I usually do not drink Minute Maid just because there are healthier alternatives and Minute Maid adds too much sugar and additional ingredients for me. The taste is a bit too sweet for my liking, but it is still a refreshing staple in the stifling summer months.
Michelle b.
Man, WV
This drink was ok on a hot day. But it was bitter and left me with a nasty after taste. I know lemonade is a bit sour but this was over the top I won't be purchasing this drink again anytime in the future
My favorite. Taste like homemade lemonade! Really cheap can buy it on any supermarket. Nice packing small for one time drink. Great flavor. Just love it!!! 😘❤❤❤ Get it every time I go to chipotle lol
Angelita V.
Bradenton, FL
Love this! It's the perfect beverage! The mint just elevates the flavor of regular lemonade making it more refreshing. Pair with some cold ice and you have your self a perfect cold beverage for a hot day!
Christine M.
cherry hill, NJ
This is my favorite lemonade for the summer. I personally love to add a little lemon to it and its perfect! It is also affordable which makes it a great fresh drink for the summer
Ericka W.
This sounds amazing ! Where can I purchase??
laray S.
Boston, MA
Does it have an overpowering mint taste or a nasty after taste at all also where is it sold?
Le'Neice P.
Warrensvl Hts, OH
Does this leave a after taste after you drink it
Olivia F.
Ames, IA
Where is this sold at???? Is the mint taste overpowering?
Erin B.
Cary, NC
How strong is the mint flavor? This sounds nice if it's a light addition.