Minute Maid® Lemonade with Mint uploaded by Jaclyn S.Minute Maid® Lemonade with Mint uploaded by Jaclyn S.

BY MINUTE MAID

• Where is this sold at???? Is the mint taste overpowering?1 Answers
  • Does this leave a after taste after you drink it 1 Answers
  • Where can you purchase this product at?1 Answers
bharti k.
bharti k.
Manchester, CT
Hahahaha what to say its a good digestive catalyst . Plus it tastes good . I always have this when i am traveling. Good flavor though after sometime my throat get sour and a little acidic. Yea i will recommend to my friends.
Angelita V.
Angelita V.
Bradenton, FL
Love this! It's the perfect beverage! The mint just elevates the flavor of regular lemonade making it more refreshing. Pair with some cold ice and you have your self a perfect cold beverage for a hot day!
Katherine V.
Katherine V.
My favorite. Taste like homemade lemonade! Really cheap can buy it on any supermarket. Nice packing small for one time drink. Great flavor. Just love it!!! 😘❤❤❤ Get it every time I go to chipotle lol
Feliciana L.
Feliciana L.
Edgewood, NM
It is my favorite. I would drink it every day as a kid. I still drink it all the time. It's not really sour. It's perfectly made. The flavor is amazing. I'd buy a bottle every day.
Christine M.
Christine M.
Cherry Hill, NJ
This is my favorite lemonade for the summer. I personally love to add a little lemon to it and its perfect! It is also affordable which makes it a great fresh drink for the summer
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Good! I prefer the lemonade in a can it has a slightly different flavor, but I still really love this it's supper good and not to bad for you at the same time.
Heather F.
Heather F.
Azle, TX
This is awesome lemonade! Everyone should try this brand!!! Minute Maid Lemonade is so fresh and actually good for you!!! Try it and you will love it.
Claire S.
Claire S.
This drink goes so fast in my house, one day the bottle is full, the next day its all gone! Safe to say that my whole family loves this drink :)
Maria S.
Maria S.
Emmitsburg, MD
The lemonade is so good it is the bomb .com .I love this i drink it very often .It is really affordable and a good drink to take on the go.
Kristina B.
Kristina B.
Los Angeles, CA
So refreshing. A little sugary, so I like to mix with a little water to lighten it up. Perfect on a hot summer day!
laray S.
laray S.
Dorchester, MA
Does it have an overpowering mint taste or a nasty after taste at all also where is it sold?
Ericka W.
Ericka W.
This sounds amazing ! Where can I purchase??
Le'Neice P.
Le'Neice P.
Cleveland, OH
Does this leave a after taste after you drink it
Monica K.
Monica K.
Where can you purchase this product at?
Olivia F.
Olivia F.
Wdm, IA
Where is this sold at???? Is the mint taste overpowering?