Minute Maid® Lemonade with Mint uploaded by Jaclyn S.Minute Maid® Lemonade with Mint uploaded by Jaclyn S.

BY MINUTE MAID

• This sounds amazing ! Where can I purchase??2 Answers
  • Where is this sold at???? Is the mint taste overpowering?1 Answers
  • Does this leave a after taste after you drink it 1 Answers
Jonathan B.
Minneapolis
I like lemonade and I like mint so I thought this was going to be great. I was so wrong. I choked down the first glass. I thought I will try another glass to see if it got better but it didn't and it was an undescribable flavor. The bottle sat untouched in my fridge for a week until I dumped almost all of it down the drain. I was so disappointed. And I hate wasting money.
RhoLynda H.
Waldorf, MD
This lemonade was okay. I am a fan of mint flavored drinks and this had minimal mint flavor. Wish the mint was a tad stronger. Not sure that i will purchase it again.
keegan c.
Georgetown, KY
lemonade is a refreshing drink especially this king. I always enjoy drinking this because its not to sor. I love this in the summer amd even in winter. I am always in the mood for it. This is my favorite kind of lemonade. I also like the pink lemonade as well. They are both great. I bought them at kroger!
Nicole G.
I love Minute Maid juice drinks. They are the ones I always reach for first when grocery shopping or stopping at a convenience store. They always taste fresh and natural and not like they're made with artificial flavoring and I really like that . And they always have so many to choose from but the lemonades are definitely my favorites.
January G.
After trying their new Spicy Watermelon flavor, I was excited to try the Lemonade mint. I was very disappointed. The mint did not taste minty at all and wasn't a flavor but a strong after taste. It left this grassy taste in my mouth. Like what I think grass would taste like lol. I don't even think it would make a good cocktail mixer. I tried to acquire a taste for it, but ended up pouring it out.
Lucinda Z.
Santa Cruz, CA
I like minute maid brand because I like the taste of juice. It is kind a bit too sweet, but it does taste like what I expect to lemonade. I usually get the smaller bottle versions because it is easier to carry around. But, overall it is okay for juice.
Sue W.
I usually do not drink Minute Maid just because there are healthier alternatives and Minute Maid adds too much sugar and additional ingredients for me. The taste is a bit too sweet for my liking, but it is still a refreshing staple in the stifling summer months.
Michelle b.
Man, WV
This drink was ok on a hot day. But it was bitter and left me with a nasty after taste. I know lemonade is a bit sour but this was over the top I won't be purchasing this drink again anytime in the future
Katherine V.
My favorite. Taste like homemade lemonade! Really cheap can buy it on any supermarket. Nice packing small for one time drink. Great flavor. Just love it!!! 😘❤❤❤ Get it every time I go to chipotle lol
bharti k.
Manchester, CT
Hahahaha what to say its a good digestive catalyst . Plus it tastes good . I always have this when i am traveling. Good flavor though after sometime my throat get sour and a little acidic. Yea i will recommend to my friends.
laray S.
Dorchester, MA
Does it have an overpowering mint taste or a nasty after taste at all also where is it sold?
Ericka W.
This sounds amazing ! Where can I purchase??
Le'Neice P.
Cleveland, OH
Does this leave a after taste after you drink it
Monica K.
Where can you purchase this product at?
Olivia F.
Wdm, IA
Where is this sold at???? Is the mint taste overpowering?