Minute Maid® Lemonade with Mint uploaded by Jaclyn S.Minute Maid® Lemonade with Mint uploaded by Jaclyn S.

BY MINUTE MAID

• This sounds amazing ! Where can I purchase??2 Answers
  • Where is this sold at???? Is the mint taste overpowering?1 Answers
  • Does this leave a after taste after you drink it 1 Answers
Angelita V.
Bradenton, FL
Love this! It's the perfect beverage! The mint just elevates the flavor of regular lemonade making it more refreshing. Pair with some cold ice and you have your self a perfect cold beverage for a hot day!
Feliciana L.
Edgewood, NM
It is my favorite. I would drink it every day as a kid. I still drink it all the time. It's not really sour. It's perfectly made. The flavor is amazing. I'd buy a bottle every day.
Ashley W.
Good! I prefer the lemonade in a can it has a slightly different flavor, but I still really love this it's supper good and not to bad for you at the same time.
Claire S.
This drink goes so fast in my house, one day the bottle is full, the next day its all gone! Safe to say that my whole family loves this drink :)
Maria S.
Emmitsburg, MD
The lemonade is so good it is the bomb .com .I love this i drink it very often .It is really affordable and a good drink to take on the go.
Lauren H.
Classic with a twist, no complaints on this one. Also makes a great lemon mojito! The mint is light and refreshing!
Kristina B.
Los Angeles, CA
So refreshing. A little sugary, so I like to mix with a little water to lighten it up. Perfect on a hot summer day!
Miya R.
I don't like this lemonade at all, I find the taste to be everything but fresh and wayy tooo sweet for me.
Candice B.
High Point, NC
My favorite bottled lemonade. Not to sour or sweet, just perfect. A household favorite.
Lya J.
Council Hill, OK
They are a great company always making great products they never seem to disappoint me
laray S.
Dorchester, MA
Does it have an overpowering mint taste or a nasty after taste at all also where is it sold?
Ericka W.
This sounds amazing ! Where can I purchase??
Le'Neice P.
Cleveland, OH
Does this leave a after taste after you drink it
Monica K.
Where can you purchase this product at?
Olivia F.
Wdm, IA
Where is this sold at???? Is the mint taste overpowering?