BeveragesJuiceMinute Maid
Minute Maid Kiwi Strawberry

Minute Maid® Kiwi Strawberry

by Minute Maid

KIWI STRAWBERRY

Minute Maid Kiwi Strawberry blends the tartness of kiwi with sweet strawberries into one delicious juice drink.  Bring this refreshing medley of fruit flavors wherever you go.

A blend of pear, kiwi and strawberry juices.

Contains pure filtered water, high fructose corn syrup, pear and kiwi juices from concentrate, less than 0.5% of: strawberry juice from concentrate, citric acid (provides tartness), natural flavors, modified corn starch, glycerol ester of rosin, sodium hexametaphosphate and sodium benzoate and potassium sorbate and calcium disodium edta (to protect taste), sugar, yellow #5, blue #1.

Net Wt. 20 fl oz Bottle

Minute Maid® Kiwi Strawberry ?What do you think of the taste ?
Start your review of Minute Maid® Kiwi Strawberry!
How would you rate this product?
Jasmine R.
Minute Maid® Kiwi Strawberry uploaded by Jasmine R.
As soon as I tasted this flavor, it immediately gave me Nostalgic Fruitopia vibes! It’s not too sweet and has a great mixture of both the kiwi and strawberry. I lucked up and found this one and a few others I want to try at a nearby gas station.
Tiffany N.
Fairborn, OH
This taste nostalgia if you liked the green Frutopia drink back in the 90s you will love this (I think it’s actually the same drink just under the Minute Maid name instead of frutopia) pretty cheap too it’s amazing :)
Kimberly F.
Blairs, VA
This is where it’s at!! I found this in a convenient store and tried it. Everyone in the car wanted to try it. I was out of town at the time and have yet to find this locally where I live. Taste is amazing!! Price is .99 and it is absolutely amazing in flavor!!!
Bree L.
Carroll Clark Rd
THIS is my favorite drink these days. I buy multiples from the gas station every few days because i can't get enough. I think my blood type by now might be this stuff.
Shanika W.
Florence, MS
A new favorite for me! Fell in love after the first sip and have been neededing one a day every day. Lol
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Pretty L.
Milwaukee, WI
il y a 10 mois
Minute Maid® Kiwi Strawberry ?What do you think of the taste ?
Jasmine R. il y a 5 mois