BY MINUTE MAID

Minute Maid Kids+ Orange Juice refreshes with great citrus taste and essential nutrients in every 8 fl. oz. glass. Give them calcium and vitamins A, B1, C, D and E, all with a kid-friendly, pulp-free taste that your little ones can call their own.

Contains pure filtered water, premium concentrated orange juice, less than 2% of: calcium phosphate* and calcium lactate* (calcium sources), vitamin E (alpha-tocopheryl acetate*), beta carotene*, vitamin D3*.

Minute Maid® Kids+® Pulp Free 100% Orange Juice
  • "It may be a little pricey ($5-ish for a half gallon compared to the $3-ish I pay for a full gallon of our stuff at OFM) but you truly get what you pay for." in 1 review
Haley W.
Joshua, TX
Review for: 128 fl. oz Bottle more...
I can't keep this in the house long enough. My son drinks a glass of orange juice everyday and this is the only kind we buy. We like that it is pulp free and it just has the best flavor in our opinion. We buy the biggest jug of it they have and it is gone in a week or so.
Alaina Bernadine K.
Bisbee, AZ
No no no. Why would you do this to yourself if you enjoy orange juice? Stay away from Minute Maid. Started drinking it as a kid and have tried it on-and-off over the years, all flavors and types (including this one) and it just never seems to taste right. I know not everyone can live next to orange farms and get super fresh delicious orange juice like we can here in Southwestern Florida (mmm, Oakes Farm Market OJ...) but at least look for Natalie's OJ (or the Trader Joe's equivalent) in your area. It may be a little pricey ($5-ish for a half gallon compared to the $3-ish I pay for a full gallon of our stuff at OFM) but you truly get what you pay for.
Staci M.
Los Angeles, CA
Saturday morning breakfast in our house is never complete without a glass of delicious Minute Maid Orange Juice. We prefer little to no pulp and my daughter always says it looks like a little glass of sunshine. Awwww. If you can't squeeze your own fresh juice, Minute Maid is second best.
Clara B.
Tampa , FL
Review for: 128 fl. oz Bottle more...
I only buy "never from concentrate juice and pulp free," this juice is delicious,my grandkids love to drink it. The price is comparable to other juices but I feel it has a better flavor, I think you get a good value. I would highly recommend this product!
Justine T.
San Antonio, TX
Love this juice! Tastes like fresh orange juice. The packaging is great, nice handle and easy to open lid. My kids love the flavor of this orange juice, doesn't taste artificial. I love the Minute Maid brand, it's affordable and great quality. I would definitely repurchase this!
Brooke I.
WARRINGTON, PA
For whatever reason my kids can handle Tropicana but they love the Minute Maid orange juice. I buy this for them all the time and they absolutely love it. I would prefer them to be able to handle the Tropicana but it gives them heartburn.
Katie K.
Science Hill, KY
Yoy get a lot of juice for a great price. My family loves juice, especially my son and he loves this one the most!it has a great tang, as well as sweetness. When compared to others, it seems smoothr and easier to drink, I would definitely buy it again!
Bryna Y.
Booker, TX
This is a kitchen staple. Have to have a nice cold glass in the mornings. The taste is as close to fresh squeezed and it is delicious. I have even used in making fruit smoothies in place of actual oranges. I would definitely buy again and recommend
Becky W.
Nothing bothers me more than having to chew on pulp while trying to drink my OJ. This solves all my problems. Even better yet is that it has added calcium. My son is not a big milk drinker so the fact that he can still get his calcium is great in my book!
Tonia H.
This orange juice doesn't last long in my home. My kids love it, my hubs loves it and i love to mix it with some sprite or seltzer water and drink it. This is our favorite and first choice for orange juice