Minute Maid® Kids+® Minis™ Apple Juice

NUTRIENT DAILY VALUES COMPARED TO UNFORTIFIED APPLE JUICE: 10% MORE VITAMINS A, B1, B6, E & CALCIUM AND 100% MORE VITAMIN C

APPLE JUICE FROM CONCENTRATE PLUS CALCIUM AND OTHER INGREDIENTS

A glass of Minute Maid Kids+ Apple Juice a day keeps you refreshed with a delicious taste.

Contains pure filtered water, concentrated apple juice, less than 2% of: calcium citrate (calcium source), vitamin A palmitate, vitamin C (ascorbic acid), vitamin E (alpha-tocopheryl acetate), thiamine mononitrate, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride).

Storage Tips:

• Consume by date stamped on package
  • Store at room temperature
  • Refrigerate after opening

Net Wt.  125mL Box

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Minute Maid® Kids+® Minis™ Apple Juice!
How would you rate this product?
Patty G.
Downey, CA
I don't buy these for kids. I actually use them for lunch for myself. They are portable and taste great. It's not as sweet as other brands.
Alea C.
Elkhart, IN
Purchased at: Target
Minutemade is so good. It sticks it comes in such a small box though. It’s affordable
Veronica F.
Dinuba, CA
My kids live these juice boxes! They are easy to store and easy to open for the kids. Great for traveling
Mary G.
Beaumont, CA
I love these mini juice boxes from Minute Maid. It’s nice to have on hand when my kids want juice but I don’t necessarily want them to have too much sugar. I give them one of these and because it’s smaller they don’t leave it half-full somewhere in the house. And they taste great too!
Cathy S.
Allentown, PA
Perfect size juice for when I want to satisfy my sweet tooth craving. Apple juice takes me back to childhood and always seems to bring a smile
paola P.
Oakland, CA
Para mi el jugo de manzana es muy dulce...pero a mis hijos si les gusta y de vez en cuando toman uno asi...es facil y pueden tomarlo en el carro...
Valerie E.
My kids absolutely love these! These are perfect for packing a lunch or taking on the go.
Alice J.
Diamond Bar, CA
Good taste and good size. My daughter likes this brand better than others, think is little sweeter. The packaging can be more stiffer. The box is very soft my daughter can squeeze it by accident and spill everywhere.
Natasha L.
Forest Park, GA
Too sweet but it satisfies the craving for something other than juice and milk. Making adding less sugar would be more appealing.
Kaila H.
Blacklick, OH
My three year old is on this Apple juice kick. All she wants is Apple juice! I kind of wish they were a little bit smaller (because I’ve got a wasteful toddler). Sometimes it will take her three days or so to finish one juice pack.

Looking for your answer?