BY MINUTE MAID

NUTRIENT DAILY VALUES VERSUS ORANGE JUICE: 20% MORE VITAMINS A & E, 33% MORE CALCIUM AND 25% MORE VITAMIN D

Minute Maid Kids+ Orange Juice refreshes with great citrus taste and essential nutrients in every 8 fl. oz. glass. Give them calcium and vitamins A, B1, C, D and E, all with a kid-friendly, pulp-free taste that your little ones can call their own.

Contains pure filtered water, concentrated orange juice, less than 2% of: calcium phosphate* and calcium lactate* (calcium sources), vitamin C (ascorbic acid*), vitamin E (alpha-tocopheryl acetate*), beta carotene*, vitamin D3*, thiamine mononitrate*.

* ingredients not found in regular orange juice.

Storage Tips:

• Consume by date stamped on package
  • Store at room temperature
  • Refrigerate after opening

• How healthy is this for kids, does it contain a lot of ad...1 Answers
  • Who else gives this to their child/ren?3 Answers
  • Does this have a bitter orange juice taste?4 Answers
Destiny M.
Greensboro , NC
Deliciousssss ! It’s packed with tons of vitamins and you can’t even tell. All you taste is orange juice. Great way to make sure you and/or your kids are getting what you need
Felicia B.
My kids love this juice and I love it cause of all the added vitamins and the sugar intake is low compared to most the price is great and I continue to repurchase for those three reasons price, flavor,and sugar levels
Tara R.
Streator, IL
Just because the label says it is for kids doesn’t mean adults can’t have it, too! This is the only orange juice I buy for my house and we have no children. I hate pulp, and love that there isn’t any in this!
JANYA S.
North Bend, OR
DO YOU HAVE TROUBLE '' GETTING ENOUGH VITAMIN C.?  I HAVE THE GREATEST SOLUTION'' YA YOU CAN  BUY CHEWABLE VITAMINS '' MOST ALL DO, BUT TO GET THAT LITTLE EXTRA'' MINUTE MAID PREMIUM KIDS ORANGE JUICE.  IT IS 100%  TASTES GOOD AND THE KIDS LIKE IT.    WOW'' CAN'T GO WRONG.  WITH FLEW SEASON BEING WHAT IT IS NOW DAYS, A LITTLE EXTRA HELP''  CANT HURT.
Mai K.
Redwood City, CA
This is the orange juice that I grew up on, and it's the orange juice that I will continue to love drinking. It's sweet and tangy like orange juice should be, and it also tastes very authentic and freshly squeezed, unlike other juices that taste artificial.
Abby M.
College Station, TX
This is very yummy orange juice. I like that it has lots of vitamins which adds to the health benefits. It is a good value. I would like to see one with less sugar so that it could be even better for you. I am a repeat customer and would recommend this to others.
Valerie D.
Fayetteville, NC
I give my son Minute Maid Kids orange juice for breakfast and I feel good knowing that he's getting some vitamins while he drinks it. It taste good and has no pulp.
Jessica H.
Salinas, CA
Minute Maid Premium Kids+ orange juice goes well with any meal but my family and I begin our day having breakfast and with a tall glass of orange juice. Delicious and nutritious, the kids love the taste and adults enjoy the health benefits.
Joey H.
White Heath, IL
My daughter doesn't drink milk. I haven't figured out if it makes her feel bad, or if she just can't stand the taste. I'm not going to force her to drink it though, so I pick up the Kids + Minute Maid every week. She drinks it a couple times a day, just like most kids drink milk and gets a good dose of Vitamin D from there. Will keep buying.
Eliza S.
Manhattan, KS
I'm not really an orange juice kind of person but I always get this kind. I'm not sure if it's because it's targeted towards kids that it makes me feel better about buying or just because it has no pulp and it has "extra vitamins" but this is my go to orange juice. I especially buy it when I'm sick and it helps me get back to healthy in no time.
Diana P.
Does this have a bitter orange juice taste?
Brittany W.
Killeen, TX
Who else gives this to their child/ren?
Ericka P.
Red Oak, Tx
How healthy is this for kids, does it contain a lot of added sugar?