Minute Maid® Just 15 Calories Lemonade uploaded by Dawn M.

BY MINUTE MAID #45 in Lemonade

Lemonade is always a treat. When it's only 15 calories a serving, it's a treat you can enjoy everyday! Just 15 Calories Lemonade offers the same delicious taste you've come to expect, with surprisingly low calories.

Contains pure filtered water, lemon juice from concentrate, less than 1.5% of: natural flavors, citric acid (provides tartness), potassium citrate (regulates tartness), high fructose corn syrup, aspartame, acesulfame potassium.

Net Wt. 59 fl oz Carton

• I drink a lot of this lemonade, does anybody noticed sens...2 Answers
Dawn M.
This one is great. I but it for the diabetics in my home but find myself drinking my it often.It is very refreshing and it is not a tart taste to it.It also for being a just15 calorie is not at all watery either.I would recommend and it is a great value at Walmart!
Katie H.
Pueblo, CO
My FAVORITE! This tastes just like freshly squeezed lemonade. For someone with a tight calorie intake, I normally just drink water. Every now and then I crave lemonade but the other ones have 100+ calories in one glass. I can have this without feeling guilty, and it helps subdue my cravings big time.
Zakya C.
Rocky Mount, NC
One of my favorite drinks. Minute maid makes the best juices. Lemonade is my favorite, i buy it atleast 2x a week. Great value can usually buy it for 2 for3. Im definitly a repear consumer. Has a tart tase which i like. Would recommend this to others.
Ashley W.
Orlando, FL
My family can not get enough Minute Maid® Just 15 Calories Lemonade Low calories and low sugar with a great taste of freshness is a big win for us.
Kai
I thought this would have the taste of a slightly off lemonade so I was hesitant to try, but it actually tastes just like the original! The prices may be different but they're almost the same thing.
Leah R.
This is he lemonade brand that I typically purchase because it is usually a good value for the price and you can usually find coupons in weekly ads. It has a great flavor and can also be purchased in a version with less sugar which is usually my go to.
Ricco C.
Las Vegas , NV
My favorite, can never go wrong. I love drinking this with my lunch . I travel a lot and this gives me a little taste of Home. This is my go to drink that pairs well with most things, priced well too!
Angelica P.
Dallas
The Minute Maid Just 15 Lemonade Flavored Fruit drink is an enjoyable refreshment with only 15 calories. The drink is overbearingly sweet like other brands of lemonade. The carton is the perfect size to fit in the fridge. I love to buy this in the summertime to cool down on hot days.
Sammee H.
My sister loves these! She brings them to school with her every day, and she loves them. I myself will drink one occasionally and they are good. They are pretty cheap, so we have bought these for years. Definitely not going to stop now! Definitely recommend
Lily M.
Columbia, MD
I like Minute Maid sometimes but I do wish they would make their taste a little sweeter! Otherwise it's not bad for lemonade! Their flavored ones are tastier compared to the original in my opinion but it's not the worst in the world! Worth buying when it's the right price!
Dana A.
Dallas, NC
I drink a lot of this lemonade, does anybody noticed sensitive teeth? I have.