Minute Maid Just 15 Calories Fruit Punch uploaded by Holly R.Minute Maid Just 15 Calories Fruit Punch uploaded by Candace H.Minute Maid Just 15 Calories Fruit Punch uploaded by Candace H.

BY MINUTE MAID

Minute Maid Just 15 Calories Fruit Punch: Made with real fruit juice No preservatives added Kosher see more...

Kristen W.
I buy at least one of these each week! My boyfriend loves it, too, and the low calorie count makes it a great treat! It is a great tasting fruit punch, and you would never know that it was low calorie if you were presented the juice in a glass! Buy it today--you won't be disappointed!
Andrea F.
This is probably one of my favorite fruit punches. Even better that it is only 15 calories! Really good value for a container of juice. I've purchased this multiple times. I would for sure buy this product again.
Ashley B.
Levittown, PA
This fruit punch never lasted a week in my house growing up, I really love it, it's very tasty and inexpensive and you can recycle the packaging so it's a win win!!!! It's very yummy my family and I love it .
Becca A.
Riverside, CA
This punch has an alright flavor, but seems to be even sweeter than juice that has the regular amount of sugar. This juice leaves an odd aftertaste after drinking probably from the artificial sweeteners used.
Meagan H.
Kingwood, TX
This stuff was pretty good i would get it again, it a little different from other fruit punch flavor stuff i have had but it worth people giving a try if they want to try something new
Megan G.
Bee Cave, TX
My fiancé is obsessed with Minute Maid fruit punch. It's so sugary for me, but he loves mixing half a glass of this with half a glass of water to make it a little bit lighter
Candace H.
Fort Worth, TX
Out of all the low calorie drinks I have tasted, this one is my favorite flavor. It is not too sweet and it doesn't taste like a diet drink to me. Plus it is in a price range where I can buy several of them without depleting my wallet.
Holly R.
This beverage is a great choice when I need a break from water. It doesn't taste like diet/fake sugar and is caffeine free.
Kimberly R.
Indianapolis, IN
I enjoy drinking these juices, there better than drinking soft drinks and they are only a few calories plus they taste amazing.
Lauren T.
I love this fruit punch, it's perfect if your dieting. Tastes fantastic, and is almost always on sale