Minute Maid® Just 10 - Fruit Punch

by Minute Maid

Travel light. Minute Maid Just 10 Fruit Punch is a reduced calorie juice drink that's perfect for kids on-the-go, contains 100% of their daily value of vitamin C and is a good source of calcium.

Contains pure filtered water, grape and pineapple juices from concentrate, less than 1% of: apple juice from concentrate, vitamin C (ascorbic acid), calcium citrate (calcium source), natural and artificial flavors, citric acid (provides tartness), sucralose, acesulfame potassium.

Net Wt. 6.75 fl oz. Pouch

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Minute Maid® Just 10 - Fruit Punch!
How would you rate this product?
Abby M.
Super delicious!! We take these with us when we go for an adventure with my nephew our house is always stocked with them just for when he visits but sometimes I find myself drinking them! Will definitely continue to purchase these thank you for being a trusted brand
Victoria A.
N Chesterfld, VA
When I'm not purchasing apple juice for my son for snacks, I usually will pick up a pack of these for him to have. They are a good value for price and he seems to enjoy the taste of them.
Baby B.
Charlotte , NC
I like giving these to my nieces and nephews because they just can not get enough. I don't like giving them soda or any caffeinated so it is always juice! I recommend this to anyone who is a parent or taking care of children. Taste is good for them and the price is awesome.
Taylor D.
Sikeston, MO
My daughter loves these. Grab and drink. Yummy flavor. Easy on the go. They are a little pricey.
Niambi W.
Washington, DC
Minute Maid is another one of my favorite drinks. They are so good especially with all the flavors they have.
Ruzzy G.
Apollo Beach, FL
My kids love this! Even me! Affordable price and good for the health! 100% pure juice!
Andria R.
Caranazalem, Goa, India
Apples are among my favourites and it doesn't change when it comes to juices, it is very nice, healthy and tasty

Looking for your answer?