BY MINUTE MAID

Clair P.
Clair P.
My favorite orange juice rand. Not too sweet, and good nutritional values. Not expensive and regardless of wether you buy it in the juice or frozen form you still get the same great taste. You can get it with or without pulp. Definitely recommend!
Maryncia A.
Maryncia A.
This orange juice taste wonderful! After a long day out in the sun this will do not only that but is a great source of vitamin C.
Tawny B.
Tawny B.
Port Angeles , WA
Good on the go juice! I don't go out if my way to buy it but sometimes it's just conveniently placed at the store.
Mariam C.
Mariam C.
I'm having this while reviewing it. Very tasty :) Great if you want a healthy & refreshing juice!
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
This drink is only $1.25 at the dollar store. Whenever I'm out and about I skip buying a $4 drink from a fast food chain restaurant and go straight for this at the dollar store. I am a big lover of orange juice and I have to say the quality of Minute Maid's juices are great. Very concentrated and I always feel like I'm getting more than what I payed for <3
Reeha H.
Reeha H.
dubai
Orange juice is sour probably made from the skin of the orange allng witj the actual orange juice . Great for on the move but not fresh. However the quality is better than most orange juices and it is being served in many restaurants.
M-A-R-A-V-I-L-H-O ! O sabor é como de fruta e não de pó artificial, o que é dificil de encontrar. Não é ralo e recomendo.
Bailey C.
Bailey C.
Edmonton
These are a perfect snack for when you're on the go. They fit great into a lunch kit or even a purse.