Minute Maid Juices to Go Cranberry Apple Raspberry Juice Beverage 450 ml uploaded by Anna A.Minute Maid Juices to Go Cranberry Apple Raspberry Juice Beverage 450 ml uploaded by Dominique S.Minute Maid Juices to Go Cranberry Apple Raspberry Juice Beverage 450 ml uploaded by David N.

BY MINUTE MAID

Made with real fruit juice, Minute Maid Cranberry Apple Raspberry gives you the refreshing tartness of cranberries blended with the sweetness of apples, raspberries and pears. It's a circus of delicious flavor built just for your taste buds. see more...

Melanie M.
Alfred, NY
Living on campus means a lot of vending machines chooses. My favorite thing to drink in the minute maid juices. Most of the pop machines offer this as a choice and although it may have a lot of sugar I prefer it over anything else. So yummy and satisfies my thirst without drinking a carbonated drink.
Dhallana P.
This beverage is pretty good. I would prefer others in contrast to this one. For minute maid i feel like they're punches are petter than their cranberry juices. The packaging is great and light weight. I purchased this on school campus and would buy it again don't see why i woudnt buy it again.
Yerellys M.
Brooklyn, NY
Minute Maid Juices to Go Cranberry Apple Raspberry Juice Beverage 450 ml is the best. I'm not a big fan of apple juice but when it's mixed with Raspberry its off the chain. I think that most juices should be mixed with two different flavors because it just tastes that much better.
Christina O.
I'm "that" Mom who does not allow either of my children to go overboard when it comes to sugary drinks. On the occasion we do go to our local donut shop they are allowed to choose from either milk or this blend of minute maid juice. It has a nice crisp taste, that we all enjoy.
Jessica D.
Murray, KY
This is a good mix between tart and sweet. I enjoy the portion size as well, it fills me up without over indulging. This product is affordable and worth the price. I'm interested in trying the other flavors. I would recommend this product to anyone who enjoys fruit juice.
QueenGlam14 G.
PERFECT! I have a citrus allergy so it's hard to find a delicious beverage that can year me away from my pepsi's! But Minute Maid never fails. Breakfast, mid-day pick me up or a glass with dinner, this crisp juice combination is always on the grocery store list.
Emerine B.
Mount Morris, MI
Minute Maid Cranberry Apple Raspberry juice is a period craving for me. It calms the angry beast in me by satisfying my quench for sweet and tart. It is delicious. I wish in came in a 64 oz bottle. At least I can find it at most gas station convenient stores.
Dominique S.
Omg this is my new favorite juice. I get it from dunkin donuts.All three flavors blend together to give this juice just the right taste. Not too sweet not too tart.just right. Im addicted to it.recommended for everyone to try it. You will be pleased.
Danielle P.
Ocala, FL
Very yummy. Really, mixing cranberry and apple? Honestly, could you really go wrong? The juice is delicious. I am a fan of many of their flavors but this one is definitely a favorite one of mine because it is one of the best tasting juices they have.
Shayauna G.
Um, can you say delicious? Because this product is absolutely delicious- sweet but still with a bit of tartness to it. And in the perfect size for on the go, better for you than a soda but just as tasty. The cranberry apple raspberry mix is perfect.