BY MINUTE MAID

Minute Maid Juices To Go 100% Apple Juice, 6pk: 10-oz plastic bottles Apple juice from concentrate No sugar added Gives you 100 percent of your daily recommended vitamin C Equivalent of two servings of fruit Three essential nutrients see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "This apple juice has a really good flavor and definitely quenches your thirst!" in 1 review
  • "they are the perfect size to stash in a purse or diaper bag and carry them on the go." in 1 review
  • "We don't really buy the little bottles any more just because we consume so much apple juice but we love minute maid apple." in 1 review
Kelsie B.
Kelsie B.
COLUMBUS, OH
I don't have kids, It's just me and my boyfriend and we buy these a lot. I love apple juice <3 And great fro when my sugar drops
Keandra F.
Keandra F.
COLUMBUS, GA
One of the only apple juices that I like. This brand is delicious. Love that they come in smaller bottles to take on the go.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Queen Creek, AZ
My kids love apple juice. These are great for on the go drinks for the kids.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Saint Louis, MO
We don't really buy the little bottles any more just because we consume so much apple juice but we love minute maid apple. It has a lot of sugar in it for kids so we do water it down some for the kids to drink.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
San Diego, CA
Do you give this to babies as well?