BY MINUTE MAID

Minute Maid Juices To Go 100% Apple Juice, 6pk: 10-oz plastic bottles Apple juice from concentrate No sugar added Gives you 100 percent of your daily recommended vitamin C Equivalent of two servings of fruit Three essential nutrients see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "This apple juice has a really good flavor and definitely quenches your thirst!" in 1 review
  • "We don't really buy the little bottles any more just because we consume so much apple juice but we love minute maid apple." in 1 review
  • "they are the perfect size to stash in a purse or diaper bag and carry them on the go." in 1 review
Jessica G.
Checotah, OK
These are so convenient for on the go I have a 2 year old who likes apple juice so we'll carry these around and a little tiny ice chest if we go on a long trip and we'll have it right there to refill his sippy when needed
Jessica A.
Saint Louis, MO
We don't really buy the little bottles any more just because we consume so much apple juice but we love minute maid apple. It has a lot of sugar in it for kids so we do water it down some for the kids to drink.
lynnette c.
Flushing, MI
These are perfect for anyone with young children! they are the perfect size to stash in a purse or diaper bag and carry them on the go. The kids love them and they are a way better choice over soda.
Selena M.
Winters, CA
My son LOVES these juices. They are great tasting & these little bottles are great for small kids and toddlers to grab and get refreshed. Recommend these for snack time and for on the go or keeping one in your diaper bag for long drives or walks!!
Meredith S.
Fort Worth, TX
This apple juice has a really good flavor and definitely quenches your thirst! I love the bottles screw on cap; it makes it easy for on the go!
Kady E.
I love Minute Maid Apple Juice! It is so tasty and I really like the little bottles. Hah! Minute Maid has one of my favorite apple juices.
Kelsie B.
COLUMBUS, OH
I don't have kids, It's just me and my boyfriend and we buy these a lot. I love apple juice <3 And great fro when my sugar drops
Keandra F.
Hamilton, GA
One of the only apple juices that I like. This brand is delicious. Love that they come in smaller bottles to take on the go.
Myra H.
This apple juice is really good, convenient sized bottles and a pretty good value. I use them for work and really enjoy them.
Terisa T.
Winnsboro, LA
This is the best brand to buy your apple juice from in my opinion. I grew up off this #90s babies!
Michelle M.
San Diego, CA
Do you give this to babies as well?