BY MINUTE MAID

Minute Maid Juices To Go 100% Apple Juice, 6pk: 10-oz plastic bottles Apple juice from concentrate No sugar added Gives you 100 percent of your daily recommended vitamin C Equivalent of two servings of fruit Three essential nutrients see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "This apple juice has a really good flavor and definitely quenches your thirst!" in 1 review
  • "they are the perfect size to stash in a purse or diaper bag and carry them on the go." in 1 review
  • "We don't really buy the little bottles any more just because we consume so much apple juice but we love minute maid apple." in 1 review
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Checotah, OK
Foodie Expert
These are so convenient for on the go I have a 2 year old who likes apple juice so we'll carry these around and a little tiny ice chest if we go on a long trip and we'll have it right there to refill his sippy when needed
Selena M.
Selena M.
Winters, CA
My son LOVES these juices. They are great tasting & these little bottles are great for small kids and toddlers to grab and get refreshed. Recommend these for snack time and for on the go or keeping one in your diaper bag for long drives or walks!!
Myra H.
Myra H.
Foodie Expert
This apple juice is really good, convenient sized bottles and a pretty good value. I use them for work and really enjoy them.
Kady E.
Kady E.
Foodie Expert
I love Minute Maid Apple Juice! It is so tasty and I really like the little bottles. Hah! Minute Maid has one of my favorite apple juices.
Terisa T.
Terisa T.
Winnsboro, LA
This is the best brand to buy your apple juice from in my opinion. I grew up off this #90s babies!
San Diego, CA
I grew up on this apple juice. Although I think it tastes like sugar, I still love it.
nidhi k.
nidhi k.
These are awesome for anyone any age and you can drink them anytime anywhere
Krysta K.
Krysta K.
Staunton, VA
These are okay... I usually get the bigger jug of them, but the kids go crazy over these.
lynnette c.
lynnette c.
Flushing, MI
Foodie Expert
These are perfect for anyone with young children! they are the perfect size to stash in a purse or diaper bag and carry them on the go. The kids love them and they are a way better choice over soda.
Meredith S.
Meredith S.
Fort Worth, TX
This apple juice has a really good flavor and definitely quenches your thirst! I love the bottles screw on cap; it makes it easy for on the go!
San Diego, CA
Do you give this to babies as well?