BY MINUTE MAID

Minute Maid Juices To Go 100% Apple Juice, 6pk: 10-oz plastic bottles Apple juice from concentrate No sugar added Gives you 100 percent of your daily recommended vitamin C Equivalent of two servings of fruit Three essential nutrients see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "This apple juice has a really good flavor and definitely quenches your thirst!" in 1 review
  • "they are the perfect size to stash in a purse or diaper bag and carry them on the go." in 1 review
  • "We don't really buy the little bottles any more just because we consume so much apple juice but we love minute maid apple." in 1 review
Jessica G.
Checotah, OK
Foodie Expert
These are so convenient for on the go I have a 2 year old who likes apple juice so we'll carry these around and a little tiny ice chest if we go on a long trip and we'll have it right there to refill his sippy when needed
Myra H.
Foodie Expert
This apple juice is really good, convenient sized bottles and a pretty good value. I use them for work and really enjoy them.
Jessica A.
Saint Louis, MO
We don't really buy the little bottles any more just because we consume so much apple juice but we love minute maid apple. It has a lot of sugar in it for kids so we do water it down some for the kids to drink.
Krysta K.
Staunton, VA
These are okay... I usually get the bigger jug of them, but the kids go crazy over these.
Kayla B.
Queen Creek, AZ
My kids love apple juice. These are great for on the go drinks for the kids.
Kelsie B.
COLUMBUS, OH
I don't have kids, It's just me and my boyfriend and we buy these a lot. I love apple juice <3 And great fro when my sugar drops
lynnette c.
Flushing, MI
Foodie Expert
These are perfect for anyone with young children! they are the perfect size to stash in a purse or diaper bag and carry them on the go. The kids love them and they are a way better choice over soda.
nidhi k.
These are awesome for anyone any age and you can drink them anytime anywhere
Keandra F.
COLUMBUS, GA
One of the only apple juices that I like. This brand is delicious. Love that they come in smaller bottles to take on the go.
Michelle M.
San Diego, CA
I grew up on this apple juice. Although I think it tastes like sugar, I still love it.
Michelle M.
San Diego, CA
Do you give this to babies as well?