Minute Maid JTG Cranberry Apple Raspberry

by Minute Maid

Minute Maid JTG Cranberry Apple Raspberry

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Minute Maid JTG Cranberry Apple Raspberry!
Danielle E.
Warren, OH
Minute Maid JTG Cranberry Apple Raspberry uploaded by Danielle E.
Minute Maid JTG Cranberry Apple Raspberry uploaded by Danielle E.
At first I was a little skeptical to try this. I was so unsure of the flavor. You really have to have just the right amount of each to get a smooth flavor that doesnt have an after taste. The cranberry in my opinion often does that. However I dont see that with this. This is absolutely perfect!!! I love drinking this and so does my son! They are super affordable in my eye. How can you best 2 for $1.99 ?? AND its healthy!!!! I definitely recommend minute-maid-cranberry-apple-raspberry-juice-beverage,-12-fl.-oz. Super delicious. You wont be disappointed!!
Maritza O.
Fort Worth, TX
Love I would rather buy this than buy soda. So many different flavors to pick from healthier without even knowing it.
Miranda L.
Mississippi State, MS
I get a lot if UTIs and take cranberry supplements but if I'm in a pinch I drink this juice. Honestly it is sweet and does not have the bitterness of cranberry juice. I highly recommend this to anyone and everyone.
nicole N.
I love cranberry juice so I can keep my tummy happy. This juice is so good and perfectly sweet, I love that. This price is also perfect for me.
Tera S.
Cedar Hill, TX
Cranberry juice can be tart but the apple offsets it and it tastes great. I only drink it ice cold!
Ashley M.
Jim Thorpe, PA
My all time favorite juice to buy at the local gas station! I always buy 2 at a time. I think it's very refreshing for a hot summer day.
Delaney S.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my favorite juice as it tastes amazing and is beneficial. When I have period cramps I love to have some cranberry juice but I don’t like cranberry so this is the best way to get the effects of cranberry without having to taste it.
Cassie J.
Apollo, PA
By far my favorite juice. 10/10 love everything about it! Though it can be hard to find and doesn’t come bigger it tastes delicious. It seems to be a little pricey but worth the extra cents! Everything I come across it I grab a few!
Jessica B.
Martinsburg, WV
Taste fantastic. These don't last long for me since they taste so great. Really quenches your thirst and kicks those taste buds in gear.
Rachel A.
Plainsboro, NJ
I love to drink cranberry juice because of health benefits cranberries have sometimes it gets boring! I'll get a few of these instead and they're so tasty! No flavor overpowers another. High in sugar I sometimes will add water

Looking for your answer?