BY MINUTE MAID

Take care of your ticker. Not only does Minute Maid Heart Wise refresh your taste buds with refreshing orange goodness, but it's also enhanced with plant sterols, making it the only orange juice clinically proven to help lower cholesterol. (Two 8 fl. oz. servings per day with meals)
Plant Sterols and Heart Disease – Foods containing at least 0.5g per serving of plant sterols eaten with meals or snacks for a daily total intake of 2g as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of heart disease. A serving of Minute Maid Premium Heart Wise supplies 1 gram of plant sterols.
LDL “Bad” Cholesterol was reduced in a study of people with normal to borderline high total cholesterol who consumed 2 servings of Minute Maid Premium Heart Wise per day with meals for 8 weeks.

Contains pure filtered water, premium concentrated orange juice, less than 2% of: plant sterols, vitamin B (alpha-tocopheryl acetate), vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), vitamin B12, beta carotene (for color).

Net Wt. 59 fl oz Carton

Madelein H.
Kansas City, MO
There's many uses for orange juice that's why I always keep some in my fridge but not all of them taste good but this one oh my! The taste it's really good to me it does taste like real orange juice I'll keep on buying it as long as they don't change the taste!
Crystal P.
Harvard, IL
Minute Maids orange juice is amazing. I love this juice. Very good good value. Taste good, yes flavor amazing!! Its very affordable if you ask me. It good for some pancakes and yes very recommended!
Christina D.
Wichita, KS
If I don't do fresh squeezed orange juice this is my go to. I feel it always tastes the best compared to other brands. It usually doesn't last long in my home. I like that you can get it with pulp (which I like) or without (which others prefer). I have gotten my mother to start buying this for the weekend breakfasts that her and my stepdad do.
Diana C.
This orange juice definitely has to be the best one yet. I really love the pink lemonade one because first of all the flavor is just delicious and i'd totally recommend this to others and the orange juice since oranges are healthy for you and your body! i got this at target for a great price.
Amber K.
Love Minute Maid Orange Juice. I drink this every morning for breakfast. IT tastes so sweet, its not really tangy like some orange juices are. I get it pulp free. I Do purchase this all the time, and will continue to do so. I suggest everyone else buy this too
Kelly D.
JACKSONVILLE, FL
The best OJ ever, besides my fresh squeezed, and the only store bought that I ever buy. It tastes like you are drinking the juice right from the Orange. I grew up drinking Minute Maid and have continued to give to my family for years!
Cynthia R.
Greenfield, CA
I love using orange juice in my smoothies. This one has always been a go to. It's tangy and delicious. Don't know how much you can say about orange juice, but it's good. By itself or mixed with something else. Hacer bought again, and will continue to do so.
Rebecca V.
Los angeles, CA
I mean there's nothing like a freshly squeezed cup of orange juice but if you're looking for the fast and easy way out this definitely comes close lol. It's super refreshing and good for Saturday morning breakfasts!
Lupita G.
Lafayette, IN
Love love love their juices! The taste is great and I think is the best orange juice out there! Packing is great! This juice is just amazing. I think everyone should try it at least once! On that note, I'm gonna go buy some orange juice.
Carla K.
Stillwater, OK
I love Orange Juice and I find the Minute Maid Premium Heart Wise 100% to be tasteful, satisfying, the perfect addition to any/most breakfast meals and more importantly an excellent healthy choice for my Home. If there a better Orange Juice out there, I doubt I'd give it a try, because to me this one is the best!