Minute Maid® Gushin' Green Apple

by Minute Maid

The fun and delicious flavor of Minute Maid Gushin' Green Apple Flavored Juice Drink will have your kids gushing with joy. And happy kids always put a smile on our faces!

Contains Pure Filtered Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Apple Juice From Concentrate, Less Than 1% Of: Natural Flavors, Malic Acid (Provides Tartness).

Netw Wt. 59 fl. oz. Carton

Green Apple flavored fruit drink? Is this drink sweet, or is it tart/sour? I have yet to see this in any of my local stores, and I need some feedback on it before I order online.
Start your review of Minute Maid® Gushin' Green Apple!
How would you rate this product?
Aaliyah A.
San Jose, CA
normally a $1 for it and the other ones are a lot better i love getting the strawberry lemonade
Marisol G.
Bedford, MI
i loveeeeeee this braaaaain, and i love this sause, i dont like the orange i thinks is so wear but is ok, its ok
Courtney F.
I love love love this juice. I like that its so god and sweet and not too bitter. Love that they came in this size box because ti the perfect size for me. Its a blast from the past loved it as a kid and i honestly still love it now ! I would recommend it.
Veronica M.
Piper City, IL
Minute maid is so good and affordable my family loves it we don't drink soda. We love to get a couple of cartons of this juice.
Tiffany L.
Far Rockaway, NY
This hands down is my favorite flavor Minute Maid has ! I love green apple ! I can't thank Minute Maid enough for making this juice so awesome 💕💕
Genesis A.
Bryan, TX
My 2 year old nephew absolutely loves this every morning in his sippy cup with breakfast! #happytoddler #happytia
Harmonie H.
Huntington, OR
My kids love this and it is such a unique flavor. Definately changes thing up a bit for my kids and they love the taste!
Hiba E.
Bellevue, WA
I can drink 100 of these a day. So refreshing. Enough said. You have to drink it cold, and its nicr to combine this drink with a snack like pretzels or chips.
Amanda C.
Omaha, NE
My kids LOVE this It's an acquired taste that's for sure But definitely a go for kids Not sold all the time in my area
Shane C.
Owings, MD
Yuck yuck yuck. I bought this for my kids. The price is great, but ugh...the flavor was icky. I felt guilty for giving it to them to drink. I guess I should not feel too guilty. They did NOT drink it. We have had some of their other flavors, and they were pretty good. But pass on this one!