BY MINUTE MAID

Jerrod L.
Mount Sterling, KY
I either buy this or the capri sun for various reasons. The main reason is that it doesn't have artificial flavors and harmful ingredients that can hinder my children's health in the long run. With that its basically the only one I buy other then natural capri sun
Jenny T.
Louisville, KY
A great drink to keep for the kids' lunch boxes! These  juice pouches are easy to open, so they are good for kids. They are not too expensive, however, I do always wish they were a little bit bigger. I love the flavor, but would not buy the product myself again, just because they are so small. However, if I was offered one, I would definitely take it!
Kendall W.
Spring Hill, TN
Love this juice! By far one of my favorites as far as taste goes! Always seems to be a good value for the price paid, and not too overpriced!
sonya g.
Pennsville, NJ
Love being able to give the kids 100% juice instead of sugary drinks but they are a little on the pricey side. I wait for sales.
lydia o.
Merced , CA
Foodie Expert
These are always good. Especially for the kids when we are on long trips or going to the beach or picnic.
Daniela R.
Is not that bad. I gave it to my nieces. So i think it ok. But maybe it has to much sugar in it.
Kristina W.
Rochester, NH
Foodie Expert
I bring these to work with me, and they truly are very good. The only downside is that for how small they are, there's a lot of sugar.
Becky L.
This is delicious. It is not too sweet and does not leave a weird after taste. You can use it for freezie pops as well.
Oris J.
Beacon, NY
High in sugar, but my children love it. These go so quickly and I am purchasing them all the time. The company is really good at giving coupons as well.
Katelyn R.
Foodie Expert
My children love these juice boxes. They are great for little hands and are a hit at any birthday party. The only thing I don't like is how easy the juice squirts out when the box is squeezed. I would recommend these to others who have children as they are perfect for lunch boxes.