BY MINUTE MAID

Kelsey W.
Kelsey W.
These juice boxes are good and an excellent purchase for kids on the go. Size wise, bigger kids tend to drink two if it's for with a meal. The flavor is good but not as good as Welch's. The packaging is fine but can be a little challenging to open. Overall a good product and is probably our most purchased juice box.
Leslie P.
Leslie P.
Clermont, FL
Fan favorite in my household with my 7 year old. I trust the quality and real ingredients in minute maid products. My daughter has tried other grape varieties but this one is her favorite option. It taste great, not sugary at all and made with real juice. That's a real big deal to me.
Katelyn R.
Katelyn R.
Foodie Expert
My children love these juice boxes. They are great for little hands and are a hit at any birthday party. The only thing I don't like is how easy the juice squirts out when the box is squeezed. I would recommend these to others who have children as they are perfect for lunch boxes.
Rachelle S.
Rachelle S.
Surprise, AZ
This are a great healthy drink for my daughter to take in her school lunches. They're not too sugary but helps with her sweet tooth. Also good for packing to take hiking or camping with us. I've also put them into care package that I send to deployed military and they love it.
Emmaleigh M.
Emmaleigh M.
Bethany, OK
Foodie Expert
I'm basically a kid in a grown person's body. I love juice boxes. I love keeping these on hand because they keep me from drinking all the juice in a day! they are a great price and the taste is amazing. I buy them about every week or so because I never want to run out!
Jerrod L.
Jerrod L.
Mount Sterling, KY
I either buy this or the capri sun for various reasons. The main reason is that it doesn't have artificial flavors and harmful ingredients that can hinder my children's health in the long run. With that its basically the only one I buy other then natural capri sun
Kenia C.
Kenia C.
Foodie Expert
My son loves these for his school lunch. They are so convenient. They fit inside his lunch box perfectly. The flavor is great I actually like them too. I judt have to hide them because he will drink all in a day and it had too much sugar. Definitely recommend it.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Murrells Inlt, SC
Foodie Expert
minute maid is a healthy juice that i always love to drink. it has a nice packaging and is easy to read to find what kind of ingredients it has. it is very affordable to by and i see no room fro improvement. i would buy this juice again fro its nice sweet taste.
Jinger B.
Jinger B.
Oh man! I am a huge fan of Welch's 100% Grape Juice, but after trying this ... wow! Not to mention the costs is cheaper than Welch's which is always a perk! The cost and the quality of the product has me! I will definitely be buying some more of these!
Maya J.
Maya J.
Foodie Expert
I love Minute Maid's brand and variety of flavored fruit juice drinks. These are the perfect refreshing drinks and snacks that can easily be taken on the go. They are generally affordable and can be found at your local supermarket. I highly recommend.