BY MINUTE MAID

BLEND OF APPLE, GRAPE AND PEAR JUICES FROM CONCENTRATE WITH ADDED INGREDIENTS

Give your taste buds a dose with exhilarating grape flavor that tastes like it's straight off the vine.

Contains apple, grape and pear juices from concentrate, less than 0.5% of: natural flavors, vitamin C (ascorbic acid), vitamin E (alpha- tocopheryl acetate), potassium phosphate, citric acid (provides tartness), grape skin extract (for color).

Net Wt. 10 fl oz Bottle

Jerrod L.
Mt Sterling, KY
I either buy this or the capri sun for various reasons. The main reason is that it doesn't have artificial flavors and harmful ingredients that can hinder my children's health in the long run. With that its basically the only one I buy other then natural capri sun
Liana M.
So healthy and so yummy. They are little bit pricier than regular juice boxes, but much better for little tummies. I grab these in bulk and with a coupon from our local Costco. I grab these when I can and highly recommend them for your kids lunchbox
Katelyn R.
My children love these juice boxes. They are great for little hands and are a hit at any birthday party. The only thing I don't like is how easy the juice squirts out when the box is squeezed. I would recommend these to others who have children as they are perfect for lunch boxes.
Kelsey W.
These juice boxes are good and an excellent purchase for kids on the go. Size wise, bigger kids tend to drink two if it's for with a meal. The flavor is good but not as good as Welch's. The packaging is fine but can be a little challenging to open. Overall a good product and is probably our most purchased juice box.
Kenia C.
My son loves these for his school lunch. They are so convenient. They fit inside his lunch box perfectly. The flavor is great I actually like them too. I judt have to hide them because he will drink all in a day and it had too much sugar. Definitely recommend it.
Jinger B.
Oh man! I am a huge fan of Welch's 100% Grape Juice, but after trying this ... wow! Not to mention the costs is cheaper than Welch's which is always a perk! The cost and the quality of the product has me! I will definitely be buying some more of these!
s l.
Fairfax, VA
I love these. They're the perfect size for taking on the go or for giving out at parties. It's affordable for these and they taste amazing. The packaging is also pretty adorable! These taste great, look great, and make your wallet feel great. Win-win!
Maya J.
I love Minute Maid's brand and variety of flavored fruit juice drinks. These are the perfect refreshing drinks and snacks that can easily be taken on the go. They are generally affordable and can be found at your local supermarket. I highly recommend.
Leslie P.
Clermont, FL
Fan favorite in my household with my 7 year old. I trust the quality and real ingredients in minute maid products. My daughter has tried other grape varieties but this one is her favorite option. It taste great, not sugary at all and made with real juice. That's a real big deal to me.
Emmaleigh M.
Bethany, OK
I'm basically a kid in a grown person's body. I love juice boxes. I love keeping these on hand because they keep me from drinking all the juice in a day! they are a great price and the taste is amazing. I buy them about every week or so because I never want to run out!