Minute Maid® Grape Blend Juice

by Minute Maid

BLEND OF APPLE, GRAPE AND PEAR JUICES FROM CONCENTRATE WITH ADDED INGREDIENTS

Give your taste buds a dose with exhilarating grape flavor that tastes like it's straight off the vine.

Contains apple, grape and pear juices from concentrate, less than 0.5% of: natural flavors, vitamin C (ascorbic acid), vitamin E (alpha- tocopheryl acetate), potassium phosphate, citric acid (provides tartness), grape skin extract (for color).

Net Wt. 10 fl oz Bottle

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Minute Maid® Grape Blend Juice!
How would you rate this product?
Oris J.
Beacon, NY
High in sugar, but my children love it. These go so quickly and I am purchasing them all the time. The company is really good at giving coupons as well.
Crista S.
Grants Pass, OR
These handy little packages are perfect for kids on summer days, going camping or taking a trip. And they taste delicious.
Mary Ann B.
Greensboro , NC
I love Minute Maid juice flavors...I love to buy them for my 6 yr old daughter...she loves to take them to school for snack time...
Daniela R.
Is not that bad. I gave it to my nieces. So i think it ok. But maybe it has to much sugar in it.
sonya G.
Pennsville, NJ
Love being able to give the kids 100% juice instead of sugary drinks but they are a little on the pricey side. I wait for sales.
Jerrod L.
Mt Sterling, KY
I either buy this or the capri sun for various reasons. The main reason is that it doesn't have artificial flavors and harmful ingredients that can hinder my children's health in the long run. With that its basically the only one I buy other then natural capri sun
Anita K.
Gresham, WI
delicious, trustworthy brand that has been around for years, great flavor and great value. Kids love Minute Maid
s L.
Fairfax, VA
I love these. They're the perfect size for taking on the go or for giving out at parties. It's affordable for these and they taste amazing. The packaging is also pretty adorable! These taste great, look great, and make your wallet feel great. Win-win!
Emmaleigh M.
Bethany, OK
I'm basically a kid in a grown person's body. I love juice boxes. I love keeping these on hand because they keep me from drinking all the juice in a day! they are a great price and the taste is amazing. I buy them about every week or so because I never want to run out!
Rhonda E.
Jacksonville , NC
Love this juice when I make my smoothies in the morning. Full of flavor and keeps you on the go.

Looking for your answer?