BeveragesJuice & Fruit DrinksMinute Maid
Fruit Punch 100% Juice - 675 fl oz Box

Minute Maid Fruit Punch 100% Juice - 6.75 fl oz Box

by Minute Maid

Mix things up. Minute Maid Fruit Punch combines a number of delectable fruit flavors together in a refreshing, delicious blend that's made with real fruit juice.

Contains pure filtered water, high fructose corn syrup, pear, pineapple and orange juices from concentrate, less than 0.5% of: passionfruit juice from concentrate, citric acid (provides tartness), sugar, natural flavors, modified cornstarch, glycerol ester of rosin, potassium sorbate and sodium benzoate and sodium hexametaphosphate and calcium disodium edta (to protect taste), red #40, green #3.

Storage Tips:

• Consume by date stamped on package
  • Store at room temperature
  • Do not freeze plastic bottles
  • Refrigerate after opening

Do they sell them individual?
Are there any coupons out there forvtjis product?
How much sugar are in these?
Start your review of Minute Maid Fruit Punch 100% Juice - 6.75 fl oz Box!
Ashley L.
Ridgeway, VA
Usually fruit punch is way too acidic, but Minute Maid Fruit Punch is amazing!! We buy this regularly, it doesn't cause any GI issues for me. My toddler drinks this and doesn't have any issues either, most of the time, he vomits after drinking something red, blue or purple. This fruit punch doesn't bother us, we recommend everyone go pick up a carton of this juice. It's so good!
Caroline B.
N Ridgeville, OH
My kids love these juice boxes. I like that they are 100% juice and Minut Maid is a trusted brand. Great value for the money. We like all of the flavors (apple and grape too) but the fruit punch is preferred.
Emily G.
The best fruit punch. I love grabbing some at the convenience store when on the road. Not carbonated or caffeinated. Great drink!
Jessa B.
Bronx, NY
You really can't go wrong with these. There's so many flavors, its affordable and almost always on sale!!
Ashley B.
Indianapolis, IN
Been buying these fruit punch juice boxes for my youngest sister for awhile. She seems to like them a whole lot and after having one the other day I'd say I'm a fan as well.
Jazmyne W.
Lehi, UT
My kids love these. I'm not that impressed. Stains everything. You can't see into the container. Maybe I'm just a paranoid mom 🤔
Suzie G.
Munster , IN
I like the fruit punch it is great for the kids and grandkid they all like it. I serve it over a tall glass of ice
Erica S.
1,619 reviews
Minute Maid Fruit Punch 100% Juice - 6.75 fl oz Box uploaded by Erica S.
The only juice box brand I'll but. If it's out of stock, I'll go elsewhere. It is completely 100% apple juice, not from concentrate. It has no artificial sweeteners or additives. It's good quality and good tasting, neve bitter or overly sweet.
Kaylamarie S.
Branford, CT
I love this brand for any of my juices; lemonades, apple, pineapple, etc. packed with flavor!!
Chelse Z.
Surfside Bch, SC
I love fruit punch and Minute Maid makes and awesome one! They also have one that has fewer calories than the typical juice. It's a nice little sweet to my meal. I highly recommend it!