Minute Maid® Fruit Punch uploaded by Erica S.Minute Maid® Fruit Punch uploaded by Rosaly N.

BY MINUTE MAID

Mix things up. Minute Maid Fruit Punch combines a number of delectable fruit flavors together in a refreshing, delicious blend that's made with real fruit juice.

Contains pure filtered water, high fructose corn syrup, pear, pineapple and orange juices from concentrate, less than 0.5% of: passionfruit juice from concentrate, citric acid (provides tartness), sugar, natural flavors, modified cornstarch, glycerol ester of rosin, potassium sorbate and sodium benzoate and sodium hexametaphosphate and calcium disodium edta (to protect taste), red #40, green #3.

Storage Tips:

• Consume by date stamped on package
  • Store at room temperature
  • Do not freeze plastic bottles
  • Refrigerate after opening

mi🗡 m.
Review for: 2L Bottle more...
These are GREAT for summer during BBQ's and just for regular days. The taste isn't too sugary but just enough to not have a bitter taste. I really recommend these for parties, and just to have in the house. I'm not a huge juice person but when I do drink juice, I always get this.
Tammie J.
I couldn't believe how yummy the Fruit Punch is and how convenient that you can purchase Minute Maid in a bottle. I always thought of Minute Maid as orange juice  the brand surprising surprised me.
Erin C.
Review for: 20 fl oz Bottle more...
Anytime I'm at the gas station, I pick one of these up. They're cheap, but you would never guess it. These drinks taste amazing. My favorite is the fruit punch, but there are many other flavors, and i assure you that they are all worth the money.
Sarah B.
Dallas, TX
Review for: 2L Bottle more...
I like to buy this Minute Maid for parties! It isn’t pop exactly, but the color draws kids in, but it has rich flavor. I enjoy it, but need to watch the sugar content. Great to shake up the color and flavor when buying lemonade!
Erica S.
1,621 reviews
The only juice box brand I'll but. If it's out of stock, I'll go elsewhere. It is completely 100% apple juice, not from concentrate. It has no artificial sweeteners or additives. It's good quality and good tasting, neve bitter or overly sweet.
Brooke H.
Monroe, NC
This is not my favorite fruit punch, i think it's too sweet for myself. It's very affordable when on sale or with a coupon but wouldn't purchase if not on sale. Packaging is recyclable and easy to store. Would possibly recommend but it's a personal preference for juice lovers.
Natassja G.
Philadelphia, PA
My next favorite fruit punch brand but overall I love all their flavors!!! It's 100% real juice and tastes like it. Plus it's smooth and doesn't taste artifical and it's really good and fruity by the way!!! Highly recommend this!!!
Crystal C.
Stuart, FL
Minute Maid fruit punch is really good special if you buy the frozen one and mix it yourself it's so freaking good and we haven't had an a while so I feel like I might buy that but is very sugary so my dad is diabetic so we can't really have that too much
Amber S.
Jack, AL
Love Minute Made fruit juice it so full of flavor!! Compared to alternatives this is more flavorful and affordable! You can usually not have a hard time finding this. I would buy this again and recommend trying this!
Jaye C.
Walnut Ridge, AR
This is one of my favorite juices. It has a great flavor. It also is decently cheap so I can get it very often. It comes easily in an easy to open package that is very easy to carry around. I love this juice
Jerrica M.
Kailua, HI
How much sugar are in these?
Jamekia G.
Are there any coupons out there forvtjis product?
Rosa A.
San Fernando, CA
Do they sell them individual?

Target