Minute Maid® Fruit Punch uploaded by Erica S.Minute Maid® Fruit Punch uploaded by Rosaly N.

BY MINUTE MAID

Mix things up. Minute Maid Fruit Punch combines a number of delectable fruit flavors together in a refreshing, delicious blend that's made with real fruit juice.

Contains pure filtered water, high fructose corn syrup, pear, pineapple and orange juices from concentrate, less than 0.5% of: passionfruit juice from concentrate, citric acid (provides tartness), sugar, natural flavors, modified cornstarch, glycerol ester of rosin, potassium sorbate and sodium benzoate and sodium hexametaphosphate and calcium disodium edta (to protect taste), red #40, green #3.

Storage Tips:

• Consume by date stamped on package
  • Store at room temperature
  • Do not freeze plastic bottles
  • Refrigerate after opening

Logann P.
Review for: 20 fl oz Bottle more...
Love this juice! It is so refreshing on a long summer day. Super easy to put the straw into the packet. Nice packaging that shows all the fruits inside the juice. Great juice for lunches. Not too expensive either
Sarah B.
Dallas, TX
Review for: 2L Bottle more...
I like to buy this Minute Maid for parties! It isn’t pop exactly, but the color draws kids in, but it has rich flavor. I enjoy it, but need to watch the sugar content. Great to shake up the color and flavor when buying lemonade!
Erica S.
The only juice box brand I'll but. If it's out of stock, I'll go elsewhere. It is completely 100% apple juice, not from concentrate. It has no artificial sweeteners or additives. It's good quality and good tasting, neve bitter or overly sweet.
Brooke H.
Monroe, NC
This is not my favorite fruit punch, i think it's too sweet for myself. It's very affordable when on sale or with a coupon but wouldn't purchase if not on sale. Packaging is recyclable and easy to store. Would possibly recommend but it's a personal preference for juice lovers.
Natassja G.
Philadelphia, PA
My next favorite fruit punch brand but overall I love all their flavors!!! It's 100% real juice and tastes like it. Plus it's smooth and doesn't taste artifical and it's really good and fruity by the way!!! Highly recommend this!!!
Crystal C.
Stuart, FL
Review for: Juice more...
Minute Maid fruit punch is really good special if you buy the frozen one and mix it yourself it's so freaking good and we haven't had an a while so I feel like I might buy that but is very sugary so my dad is diabetic so we can't really have that too much
Aleah G.
Ackerman, MS
I have bought this juice for my son and he absolutely loves it. It is a really good fruit juice. This juice is not expensive at all. This fruit punch tastes better than money brands that I buy. I would say that this one is my son's favorite.
Amber S.
Jack, AL
Review for: Juice more...
Love Minute Made fruit juice it so full of flavor!! Compared to alternatives this is more flavorful and affordable! You can usually not have a hard time finding this. I would buy this again and recommend trying this!
Jaye C.
Walnut Ridge, AR
Review for: Juice more...
This is one of my favorite juices. It has a great flavor. It also is decently cheap so I can get it very often. It comes easily in an easy to open package that is very easy to carry around. I love this juice
Danielle L.
Kissimmee, FL
Review for: Juice more...
Is great for kids to take to school.It is affordable, delicious, practical and Minut Maid is a trusted brand. What else can I expect?For adults, you can mix with vodka and ice, give a great drink.
Jerrica M.
Kailua, HI
How much sugar are in these?
Jamekia G.
Are there any coupons out there forvtjis product?
Rosa A.
San Fernando, CA
Do they sell them individual?