Minute Maid Fruit Punch

by Minute Maid

#9 in Juice

Minute Maid Fruit Punch

Are there any unnatural ingredients.?
Are there any unnatural ingredients.?
Do they have any other favor besides fruit punch?
Start your review of Minute Maid Fruit Punch!
Diana H.
1,116 reviews
Minute Maid Fruit Punch uploaded by Diana H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Me and my daughter love Minute Maid. They have many flavors, but Hawaiian Punch is the best of them all. It's not too sweet nor does it taste tarty unlike other brands. And it's affordable. [product:minute-maid-fruit-punch-drink,-16.9-fl-oz,-6-count] #VoxBox
Audrey D.
Trenton, TN
Minute Maid Fruit Punch uploaded by Audrey D.
Purchased at: Walmart
So delicious!! I keep these in sock at my house. No cons all pros!! Very satisfying taste
Cindy G.
Sherwood, AR
Good juice and has a great value for the money. Kids like it and it last a while. I’ll rather buy this than packs of smaller bottles because a big jug gives you more control over the amount of juice you’ll really drink.
Franklin N.
Santa Ama
This juice is amazing the taste is great and it’s not that expensive so I would recommend you buying this
Salina M.
Phoenix, AZ
Minute Maid Fruit Punch uploaded by Salina M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I Love This Minute Maid Fruit Punch The Taste Is So Good Once You Taste It Its So Refreshing 100% Natural Flavors I like all the Minute Maid Drinks But This One I love to drink alot Minute Maid brand are my #1 favorite. ❤
Wesley H.
Alamosa, CO
Minute Maid Fruit Punch uploaded by Wesley H.
Mintue Maid has been one of my favorite brands of juice since I was young. They never disappoint, and of course Fruit Punch is the best flavor!!!! Right? Limme know what you guys think?
Hyperpez S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Minute Maid Fruit Punch is affordable and tasty. We don't drink much juice in our home, but when we do we buy minute maid fruit punch or lemonade. Minute Maid has good flavor and is perfect for those summer backyard barbeques. We even freeze this juice in molds to make popsicles.
Lupita C.
Lewisville, TX
My step sons love this juice it’s easy to pour on a cup and the enjoy there flavors .
Douglas I.
Milwaukee, WI
Minute Maid Fruit Punch uploaded by Douglas I.
I love all the Minute Maid fruit punch has but I'm a fan of other flavors. But Minute Maid is one of my favorite juices to drink. I don't think there's anything to improve. It's very affordable and not as pricey as the other juices.
Joanna A.
So bomb! Juice boxes make everything taste better. My son loves these as well! Great for school lunches and road trips.