BY MINUTE MAID #25 in Flavored Water

Nutrition never tasted (or looked) so good. Minute Maid Fruit Falls Berry is a fruity, flavored water beverage served up in a cool, clear-front pouch. A great choice for healthy refreshment, it contains just 5 calories per serving and a full day's supply of vitamin C. It's also a good source of calcium, which is essential for strong teeth and bones.

Contains pure filtered water, grape and pear juices from concentrate, less than 0.5% of: raspberry, blueberry and strawberry juices from concentrate, calcium citrate (calcium source), vitmain C (ascorbic acid), natural flavors, citric acid (provides tartness), sucralose, acesulfame potassium.

JANYA S.
North Bend, OR
ARE YOU REAL PICKY AS A MOTHER ON WHAT YOU LET YOUR KIDS DRINK.?? I AM '' YOU HAVE TO BE CAREFUL AND READ EVERY THING. IT'S LIKE  YOU HAVE TO WATCH EVERY THING. WELL'' LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT A PRODUCT THAT I KNOW AS A MOTHER AND I TRUST .MINUTE MAID '' FRUIT FALLS '' ALL THERE FLAVORS ARE GOOD,  BUT MY KIDS LOVE THE TASTE OF THE BERRY FLAVOR.  THE POUCHES WORK LIKE A CHARM.
Cheryl M.
Poteau , OK
My kids love these and so do their soccer teams. The kids love when it's my turn to bring drinks to a game, because they know they will be given these. I feel better about giving my children these instead of them just drinking juice or koolaid. The kids don't even realize that they are drinking water instead of juice.
Drinking water is like a task for me something I have to remind myself to do. So finding Minute Maid Berry flavored Water was a god send for me. Drinking water has become enjoyable the taste is delicious and i want to drink more than 1 at a time
Catherine S.
The kiddos love Minute Maid fruit berries I love all the different options they had the flavor is phenomenal .....I want to something with no sugar added this fits the bill I can freeze them and take them with me for the day that's about $.92 purchase but life is easier when I was at the front door if fits the Bill I like to order these on line
Shinkell T.
Tulsa, Ok
These pouches are the bomb.com. My brothers and sister drink them every single day. Ima reapeat customer, this is the best alternative to acutal juice. the flavor is good. i would recommend people to buy these. I repurchase these all the time.
Samantha S.
My sister and I love it which is unusual as it contains no sugar, no calories and no carbs. In my opinion, that's a win-win TEACHERS SHOULD BE PROMOTING THIS PODUCT, it is a healthy option I think and it tastes delicious for childrens and adults.
Jessica B.
Russell, KY
Love these little drinks. We keep them stocked in our fridge at all times. My daughter loves them. They are the perfect size to pack in her lunch for school, which I love. They taste great too! I will definitely continue to buy these!
BEV P.
quick and easy to serve my kids and my grandkids I like that they're water-based there low sugar and convenient don't have to dirty up a bunch of cups just open with the straw and serve them also good price good selection
Dee Dee H.
Bakersfield, CA
We keep these around for our youngest daughter. She's diabetic and these are low in sugar and yet very refreshing and flavorful. Throw them in her lunch or for a drink at the park. They are great to have around.
vanessa g.
Eugene, OR
I buy this for my 3 year old. He loves this juices. Ive tried it out as well an i loved it. I cant think of any improvement at this time. It has a nice packaging nothing to fancy. It met my expectations. i would recommend it to other people.