BY MINUTE MAID

Raspberry lemonade flavored water enhancer with other natural flavors. Minute Maid Drops Raspberry Lemonade Flavored Water Enhancer

Apple Juice Concentrate, Water, Citric Acid, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Natural Flavors, Raspberry Juice Concentrate, Gum Acacia, Less than 2% of Sucralose, Stevia Leaf Extract, Vegetable Juice (for Color), Sucrose Acetate Isobutyrate, Sodium Benzoate and Potassium Sorbate (to Protect Taste).

Net Wt. 1.9 fl. oz. Bottle

• Have you used this in cocktails?2 Answers
  • Does this have an artificial like taste to it? I've wante...2 Answers
Samara B.
Marseilles , IL
I love this, I will even take it on the planes to add to my water - nice treat on any flight. Or when you are out eating and they give you tap water that taste really bad. I also like that u can as much or as little as you need - against pre-made.
Samantha M.
Cleveland, TN
When i was a CNA theses where a life saver i drank so much water i was getting tired of it but then my husband suggested this and it was amazing and to my it taste the same as the premade stuff they sale in the store
Angela S.
Austin , KY
Love the drops. I'm a personal trainer and I tell people about these all the time so they can kick there soda habits. Nice small size to fit in a purse or pocket under $3
Alexandra R.
N Las Vegas, NV
I love these mainly because they are delicious and you can take them on the go. I like to prepare a couple waterbootles with the drops and leave them in the fridge! They give a great taste. Alrhough of course it isn't great for the body and its not nutritious I mean its pure sugar. It stillll tastes good. I would recommend
Brenda B.
Ocala, FL
I am not much for drinking water but getting better at it thanks to the flavored water enhancers. The Minute Maid Drops in the raspberry lemonade has better flavor then other brands I have tired. It reminds me of the lemonade my mother makes . I would buy it again and recommend it to my friends.
Sarah R.
Salem, OR
These are a great way to get my two teens to drink more water! They love the flavor and how easy it is to add to bottled waters. It's affordable, good flavor & easy to find in many stores.
Megan Y.
Love this water enhancer it tastes great and splashes up the normal taste of water with something sweet and refreshing, have never wanted to drink water more, and for a great price. I can't stop drinking water now and I have never been a water drinker
Jenn M.
During the summer its crucial to always stay hydrated, and products like these drops help me to reach my daily water intake goals by making water actually taste good as well as be good for you.
Dawn Z.
Mt holly, NJ
Best thing to take to beach with you great for kids toi just out some in there water great i get this at walmart great price great product highly recommend ti everyone
Jacqueline A.
Minute Maid has the best juices out there, all flavors are delicious, so of course this product is just as good. I buy they at Walmart, sometimes at Target if they're available.
Jillian B.
Does this have an artificial like taste to it? I've wanted to try but am afraid I won't like it or will get a weird after taste?
David F.
Brooklyn, NY
Have you used this in cocktails?