BY MINUTE MAID

Mango tropical flavored water enhancer with other natural flavors. Minute Maid Drops Mango Tropical Flavored Water Enhancer:
  • Made with fruit juice
  • Apple and lemon juice concentrate
  • 5 calories per 8 fl oz prepared
  • Kosher
Ingredients: Apple and Mango Juice Concentrates, Citric Acid, Water, Natural Flavors, Pineapple Juice Concentrate, Less than 2% of Sucralose, Stevia Leaf Extract, Turmeric and Vegetable Juice (for Color), Sodium Benzoate and Potassium Sorbate (to Protect Taste).
Directions:
How to Use (Always Dilute): squeeze to enhance your water. Drink anywhere anytime. Reseal for future use. Makes 28 servings.

Brooke D.
Austin, TX
I love carrying this stuff with me on the go. I try to drink a lot of water every day and this stuff makes drinking water so much easier for me. The taste is great and only takes a few drops to help your water feel more like juice. Not only do I love it but anyone I've shared with does too.
Kassie D.
Crowley, TX
These Minute Maid Mango drops is a great way to spruce up your average water bottle. It is pretty delicious and a good price for as many uses it comes with. It's a good way to sweeten up your water.
Celina Z.
San Antonio , TX
This is a Great item and I would highly recommend people to use it As i use it all the time. It's great really really really great. I'm a repeat customer of this product and am definitely satisfied
Adrienne M.
Barstow, CA
These are hella good. I had one little bottle from Vons. And you out it in your drink. Taste somewhat similar to mango flavor but just alright not too sweet.
Kiara P.
Lawrenceville,Va
This  don't cost much, not too pricy ! I .. I love this produced alot  ,its very useful and helpful .full with alot of taste and flavor
Jacqueline S.
Dallas, TX
I use these to flavor my water as regular water doesn't taste too good to me! It's very affordable and worth it
Karla C.
I haven't taste this before but Minute Maid juices are really good. I love the citrus punch juice