Minute Maid® Cranberry Grape Juice uploaded by Tonnastein T.Minute Maid® Cranberry Grape Juice uploaded by Brandy S.

BY MINUTE MAID

Minute Maid Cranberry Grape combines the juiciness of grape and apple with the signature snap of cranberry for a triple shot of incredible taste made with real fruit juice.

Contains pure filtered water, high fructose corn syrup, apple, cranberry and grape juices from concentrate, less than 1% of: natural flavors, citric acid (provides tartness), vitamin C (ascorbic acid), grape skin extract (for color), sugar.

Haley B.
Tyler, TX
Probably not the normal review on this, but this is my favorite juice to mix with alcohol. It’s very affordable and has an amazing taste. If you’re like me and have horrible kidneys, the cranberry juice helps flush them out while you’re drinking. Also, the taste helps masks the vodka flavor.
Crystal F.
I was looking for cranberry juice at a gas station one day, but saw this instead and decided to try it. I was pleasantly surprised by the refreshing taste of this and how great I felt after drinking this. If you haven't tried this yet, you're definitely missing out!
Natalie S.
South Houston, TX
I like this Minute Maid cranberry grape juice! It taste really good! I would buy this a lot after work in the vending machines. I recommend this juice to anyone! All their flavors taste really good! It’s the best
Deysi S.
I love the taste the fresh and the quality but what I dislike is about the price I think is a little high would be nice drop off some or have a special offers some times
Bobbie G.
Blythewood, SC
The cranberry grape juice is by far my favorite juice! It's so delicious! The pricing is always reasonable and well worth it. Just about every grocery store carries it. It's even better with a little bit of ice!
Haley P.
Rochester Hls, MI
I absolutely love this juice. I’m disappointed though because almost every gas station I go to either has the like 12 fl oz bottles or they don’t have it at all. I wonder where I can get bigger bottles? I do have to say that even though I like this juice it is a bit sour.
Omeka E.
Eastvale , CA
Cranberry and grape juice are my two favorite juices ever in Minute Maid did it right making this I can drink a whole bottle by myself and one day the flavor is amazing it's balance very well and I buy this all the time
Jasmine B.
This is like Jesus in a bottle. The cranberry and grape combined together balance each other out. I drink at least 3 of these a week. I’ve recently started buying them in a bigger size, because they are so good.
Danielle K.
Michigan City , IN
I noticed this juice because of the packaging and it looked sweet and was reasonably priced so I tried it and I think it was pretty good! Very berry flavor, tastes exactly how I expected it to. I will buy again!
Nicole N.
Taunton, MA
I buy these all the time, great for juice on the go. I love cran-grape juice as cranberry juice can be a little strong for me so the sweetness of the grape balances it out. I think they can be a little pricey but that's what you get for convenience I guess.
Cassandra E.
Phenix City, AL
I love ocean spray cran grape. I'm wondering is this as good as ocean spray or better? Will I be able to taste a difference?