BY MINUTE MAID

Deliciously refreshing Minute Maid Country Style 100% Orange Juice has just the right amount of pulp, not too much and not too little. Consider your happy medium struck.

100% orange juice from concentrate contains pure filtered water, premium concentrated orange juice, orange pulp.

• I love Minute Maid uses although I have never tried the f...2 Answers
Terri S.
Niagara Falls, NY
A great breakfast staple, classic orange flavor and this bottle is a great value at any Walmart or club store. No bitterness, the taste is fresh and sweet. I prefer no pulp.
Emily S.
Brooklyn, NY
I LOVE THIS ORANGE JUICE SO MUCH. I love the pulp in it because it creates a nice texture and doesn't feel silky. The value is great for the price and it lasts a long time. I would definitely recommend buying.
Esther O.
Wichita Falls, TX
This is my mom favorite orange juice, i never knew why till i actually tried it myself. Even though i am not a big fan of orange juice, this is an exception.
Neydys O.
Me encanta, su sabor es muy rico porque es como si estuviera tomando jugo de naranja recién exprimido, no es dulce pero tampoco ácido. Simplemente me encanta.
Madison L.
Mc Donald, PA
Minute Maid orange juice is always the orange juice that I buy...the taste is so good and refreshing and I love pairing this with eggs and bacon on mornings.
Hania W.
Dix Hills, NY
This stuff is really nice if you want to make a quick and easy orange juice. Yes it does not taste like original orange juice, but it is very similar.
Halley L.
This is a good orange juice with the perfect amount of pulp for me. It's simple and pretty standard, but it makes for a good supplement to breakfast.
Kaitlyn M.
Shepherdsville, KY
Review for: 12 fl oz Frozen Can more...
This stuff is my go to if I don't have orange juice in the fridge. I love making frozen drinks out of the concentrate. It gives everything a boost.
Jennifer M.
I always have a couple of these in my freezer. They are great to blend with milk and a little vanilla extract. Makes a refreshing summertime drink.
Aimee J.
Virginia, MN
Review for: 12 fl oz Frozen Can more...
Everyone in the house loves juice! I'm always having to keep a stock of juice on hand. We especially buy frozen juice more so than bottled juice
Danielle P.
Ocala, FL
I love Minute Maid uses although I have never tried the frozen ones how are they