BY MINUTE MAID

Deliciously refreshing Minute Maid Country Style 100% Orange Juice has just the right amount of pulp, not too much and not too little. Consider your happy medium struck.

100% orange juice from concentrate contains pure filtered water, premium concentrated orange juice, orange pulp.

• I love Minute Maid uses although I have never tried the f...2 Answers
Ella P.
Toronto , ON
I LOVE ORANGE JUICE so I feel like my opinion would be biased nonetheless I think this is a great tasting OJ. If they added less sugar and if it wasn't made from concentrate I'd give a star back. Also if it was non-GMO or organic I'd give another star back. So overall 3/5 stars for this delicious juice packed with vitamin C
Shenita G.
Review for: 12 fl oz Frozen Can more...
I loved these as a kid, and still continue to do!
The concept is amazing: all you need to do is add water! Even though I thought it would taste more distilled, it tasted like regular orange juice: and for some reason, even better. I have found no cons to this except for the fact that the can could be hard to open. Otherwise, five stars from me, and I would DEFINITELY recommend this product.
Meru K.
London, ON
Quite possibly the worst orange juice I've ever tasted. It gives me a headache a few hours after drinking it. I don't have this problem with any other kind of orange juice or freshly squeezed orange juice nor with fresh oranges. Must be something they add into it.
vipin k.
I really love this product.when i first saw this product i think another orange juice from a different company,but i tried it and after that day i buy it when ever i have a chance.It taste is great and pulp give you extra flavor.In my opinion everyone should try it,and if you are a juice lover like me give this product one chance and thanks me later.
Adele D.
Toronto, ON
Minute Maid frozen orange juice is one of the best flavors of OJ that comes frozen and concentrated. I like this Country Style one a lot because it is loaded with Vitamin C and tastes freshly squeezed.
Grace G.
Wonderful flavor, just the right amount of pulp. this juice is quite sweet and provides a good kick to start the day off. I drink this instead of coffee, at first it was a big change but now I find myself more energetic and happy.
Carlene L.
Saskatoon, SK
I love orange juice, especially with pulp. So this is automatically good to me! My only downside to this, is that it just is not as fresh as they try to make people think it is. But it tastes great still, and is of good value.
Olivia I.
Surrey, BC
I like Minute Maid frozen juices because they taste like real fruit. They are not too sweet. I think I like the orange flavor the best because it tastes like fresh squeezed oranges. The frozen juices are great for making punch.
Darlene B.
Cambridge, ON
1,970 reviews
I Love this Minute Maid orange juice it's hard to believe that just a small container like this can make a whole pitcher of great tasting fresh cold refreshing juice Minute Maid Orange juice is my favorite juice to drink It;s pure with no water added like some of the other juice brands that's watered down
DONNA B.
Review for: 12 fl oz Frozen Can more...
I will drink anything with orange juice in it so this one is perfect for me. Not only it is affordable than the other brands in stores it also comes in big containers. And lastly you know that the brand is reliable. I'd definitely buy this product again.
Danielle P.
Ocala, FL
I love Minute Maid uses although I have never tried the frozen ones how are they