BY MINUTE MAID

Minute Maid® Coolers Tropical Punch Flavored Fruit Drink.
New look!

Buy on Walmart
Victoria  M.
Dothan, AL
Foodie Expert
I love these!! I used to drink them all the time as a kid. Perfect when your out on the boat.
Cristina D.
Richmond , CA
Foodie Expert
I buy this for my 11 year old and she loves them, there so good even my boyfriend takes a few to work lol
Skarlett L.
These are sooooo good!! They compare to Capri sun but they both taste great. I get these often. They are handy for lunches or on the go. The packaging is great for in the fridge. I would definitely buy this again.
BEVERLY M.
Milton, FL
Just bought these at my local grocery store on a buy 1 get 1 free sale day.My boys love this flavor and the brand.
Julian T.
Huntsville, TX
These juice pouches are perfect in my lunches! Very convienient, no need to dirty a cup when you can just throw a juice pouch in your bag
my favorite drink whenever i go to publix i make sure to grab this. it never lasts longer than a day in my house.
Carmen i.
Madison, WI
Muy conveniente para salir y para los ninos no tiene precio les encanta en cualquier
Momento
Missy V.
Foodie Expert
I buy these for my kids sometimes and they love juices like these. They have good flavors and they are convenient to carry on the go and to pack for lunches. They are pretty cheap too. I get these at Walmart.
Jael R.
Bronx , NY
Good flavor drink mixes healthy and nutritious to bad they don't sell them on my local store I have to go downtown or order
Kara H.
Indianapolis, IN
My family really loves these. Not as much sugar and stuff as the other brand of juice pouches
Christie Y.
Richmond, BC
What is your favorite flavor?
Adja G.
Reynoldsburg , OH
Foodie Expert
Is there any flavor that's not yummy tasting?