BY MINUTE MAID

Minute Maid® Coolers Tropical Punch Flavored Fruit Drink.
New look!
10 pouches. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Karen R.
Aurora, IL
These coolers are good. My kids always drink them it is definitely a must buy. And they are a good price as well too.
Sierra H.
Elyria, OH
Mostly buy these for my little cousins (although I won't lie, I love them probably just as much as the kids!!) They are healthy and do not contain a lot of sugar. Have really good taste
Heather F.
Valdosta, GA
Foodie Expert
My kids love these. Good flavor and great price for the quality! I would recommend as a good drink for kids .
Nadia L.
Bronx, NY
I always recommend getting these juices for my kids because it its 100% juice not like Capri-sun. It taste really good and the kids really like it. I like to pack it in their lunch for school or adventures on weekends.
Chante L.
I get this in the cartona and my whole family love it much i think i buy it more then any other juice
Sarah C.
Hopedale, IL
These have a great taste that my kids and myself included enjoy. They are great for on the go or school lunches. The price point is affordable and I can pick them up at the major retailers while getting everything else I need. The taste is refreshing and recommend to others!
Ada A.
Bakersfield, CA
Love this specially on our park days during the summer we have them with us in our ice chest.
Charlie K.
Pasadena, CA
Foodie Expert
Sugar in a pouch and yet so delicious. This is fantastic if you want diabetes so drink this sparingly. Really nice to add to your picnic or once in a while in a packed lunch.
Judit D.
New Westminster , BC
Foodie Expert
I really really like this flavor. so summery! Love the idea, it is so easy to make and you can take it with you anywhere
Contessa V.
Strathroy , ON
Foodie Expert
I but these for my kids when we are on the go. They are affordable and very good tasting. Downfall is the straw concept. It can get messy if toddlers #squeeze the juice box. Other than that , it's something all people should purchase.
Christie Y.
Richmond, BC
What is your favorite flavor?
Adja G.
Reynoldsburg , OH
Foodie Expert
Is there any flavor that's not yummy tasting?