BY MINUTE MAID

Minute Maid® Coolers Tropical Punch Flavored Fruit Drink.
New look!

Buy on Walmart
Emily P.
Brookings, SD
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite type of Minute Maid juice pouch. It's great for kids or college students such as myself. It's very cool and refreshing.
Julian T.
Huntsville, TX
These juice pouches are perfect in my lunches! Very convienient, no need to dirty a cup when you can just throw a juice pouch in your bag
Anabel M.
I feel this juice can be better is way too sweet for my taste. The price is great for 10 pouches. I prefer Minute maid orange juice.
Wendy D.
Chino, CA
My go to for everything from lunches to sports snack days. No kid has ever complained about this brand. Economical for single mom's.
Kayla o.
Lake forest, CA
Foodie Expert
I buy these for my kids lunches. He loves the flavor and they're convenient. They also have a good amount of juice in them
Jael R.
Bronx , NY
Good flavor drink mixes healthy and nutritious to bad they don't sell them on my local store I have to go downtown or order
Vanessa H.
Dallas, TX
My son loves these, I don't mind him drinking them either cause I feel as if there not as sweet at the kook aid juices..
member-06ead0e42
A mis niños les encanta su sabor y son muy buenos para un snack en la escuela,parque,caminata etc. Muy buenos y prácticos
Amanda N.
Lakeview
A household favorite! Perfect for on the go, at home, or to pack along with school lunch. Kids really enjoy this juice.
Courtney K.
Atlanta, GA
Foodie Expert
These are really handy! Taste good and are refreshing, especially when cold! The pouches are cute and it's affordable.
Christie Y.
Richmond, BC
What is your favorite flavor?
Adja G.
Reynoldsburg , OH
Foodie Expert
Is there any flavor that's not yummy tasting?