BY MINUTE MAID

Minute Maid® Coolers Tropical Punch Flavored Fruit Drink.
New look!
Great taste.
Good source of Calcium.
100% natural flavors.
100% Vitamin C.
10 pouches. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Skarlett L.
These are sooooo good!! They compare to Capri sun but they both taste great. I get these often. They are handy for lunches or on the go. The packaging is great for in the fridge. I would definitely buy this again.
Kennedy C.
Foodie Expert
My mom buys these for my siblings, and I end up drinking them when I'm home from college. They're a great dose of energy (sugar) when I am feeling low! I love how they aren't as sugary as other juices
C G.
Minute Maid coolers are very delicious. Easy to grab and go. Good amount of beverage in each package. The flavor is good and it's pretty affordable. I would definitely buy again because it's a decent product.
Adja G.
Reynoldsburg , OH
Foodie Expert
I usually buy these for my younger brothers, but sometimes I drink a few and it's a pretty tasty drink. Definitely a kid favorite and something not too sweet, but still good.
Julian T.
Huntsville, TX
These juice pouches are perfect in my lunches! Very convienient, no need to dirty a cup when you can just throw a juice pouch in your bag
Destiny C.
Austin , TX
Foodie Expert
My little sisters seem to like , good with a quick snack for the kids . Minute maid brand in general is pretty good .
BEVERLY M.
Milton, FL
Just bought these at my local grocery store on a buy 1 get 1 free sale day.My boys love this flavor and the brand.
my favorite drink whenever i go to publix i make sure to grab this. it never lasts longer than a day in my house.
Marisela C.
Carrollton, TX
I like to keep this at home for kids. I love how they come in pouches and I can put them in school lunch bags
Cristina D.
Richmond , CA
Foodie Expert
I buy this for my 11 year old and she loves them, there so good even my boyfriend takes a few to work lol
Christie Y.
Richmond, BC
What is your favorite flavor?
Adja G.
Reynoldsburg , OH
Foodie Expert
Is there any flavor that's not yummy tasting?