BY MINUTE MAID

Minute Maid® Coolers Tropical Punch Flavored Fruit Drink.
New look!
Great taste.
Good source of Calcium.
100% natural flavors.
100% Vitamin C.
10 pouches. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Skarlett L.
These are sooooo good!! They compare to Capri sun but they both taste great. I get these often. They are handy for lunches or on the go. The packaging is great for in the fridge. I would definitely buy this again.
Kennedy C.
Foodie Expert
My mom buys these for my siblings, and I end up drinking them when I'm home from college. They're a great dose of energy (sugar) when I am feeling low! I love how they aren't as sugary as other juices
C G.
Minute Maid coolers are very delicious. Easy to grab and go. Good amount of beverage in each package. The flavor is good and it's pretty affordable. I would definitely buy again because it's a decent product.
Adja G.
Reynoldsburg , OH
Foodie Expert
I usually buy these for my younger brothers, but sometimes I drink a few and it's a pretty tasty drink. Definitely a kid favorite and something not too sweet, but still good.
Sarah C.
Hopedale, IL
These have a great taste that my kids and myself included enjoy. They are great for on the go or school lunches. The price point is affordable and I can pick them up at the major retailers while getting everything else I need. The taste is refreshing and recommend to others!
Zaire D.
Rock Hill, SC
These are a good price and taste great! I often find myself buying the Berry Fruit punch flavor. If you pack lunches or snack often, I recommend you buy these for a quick thirst quencher! They have quite a few flavors and are inexpensive. What's not to like?
jessica h.
Pittston, PA
i bought this for a party for children and i would have to say that these drinks were very easy to use, some drinks in pouches are very hard to get the straw in but i didnt have a problem with these; kids loved them too! i would recommend if you have children
Mary C.
Got these for my 3 year old son's birthday party this year. They were a perfect decision because they are easy for the kids to drink out of and clean up quickly. I will probably purchase these again for my next kid party. Recommended to anyone with children.
Nadia L.
Bronx, NY
I always recommend getting these juices for my kids because it its 100% juice not like Capri-sun. It taste really good and the kids really like it. I like to pack it in their lunch for school or adventures on weekends.
Stephanie M.
These are good for the kiddos and adults, I like to use these for mix drinks for when I feel like drinking something sweet. These can be found almost anywhere I feel as if Minute Maid adds better ingredients in their products than other pouch drinks.
Christie Y.
Richmond, BC
What is your favorite flavor?
Adja G.
Reynoldsburg , OH
Foodie Expert
Is there any flavor that's not yummy tasting?