BY MINUTE MAID

Minute Maid® Coolers Tropical Punch Flavored Fruit Drink.
New look!
10 pouches. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Macey F.
Clinton, OK
Cool me down whenever! You can always drink these no matter how old you are! Highly recommended to everyone! Fruity flavor and it's amazing! Affordable price, very worth it! I love these because I love fruit punch flavor and whenever you drink them you don't have to get a cup dirty! Perfect amount of juice in each pouch.
Sarah C.
Hopedale, IL
These have a great taste that my kids and myself included enjoy. They are great for on the go or school lunches. The price point is affordable and I can pick them up at the major retailers while getting everything else I need. The taste is refreshing and recommend to others!
Emily B.
Greenwood, MO
My kids love these drink pouches. I love them because they are a better option than soda or other sweet beverages. I'd love to see a lower sugar option too because even fruit sugar is not the best for us in large quantities. Overall a good convenient product.
jessica h.
Pittston, PA
i bought this for a party for children and i would have to say that these drinks were very easy to use, some drinks in pouches are very hard to get the straw in but i didnt have a problem with these; kids loved them too! i would recommend if you have children
Zaire D.
Rock Hill, SC
These are a good price and taste great! I often find myself buying the Berry Fruit punch flavor. If you pack lunches or snack often, I recommend you buy these for a quick thirst quencher! They have quite a few flavors and are inexpensive. What's not to like?
Stephanie M.
These are good for the kiddos and adults, I like to use these for mix drinks for when I feel like drinking something sweet. These can be found almost anywhere I feel as if Minute Maid adds better ingredients in their products than other pouch drinks.
Giovanni R.
Alhambra, CA
This is a great product! I love this product because it is very affordable and totally worth it! The value is great and I would say I drink this product about once a week. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Nadia L.
Bronx, NY
I always recommend getting these juices for my kids because it its 100% juice not like Capri-sun. It taste really good and the kids really like it. I like to pack it in their lunch for school or adventures on weekends.
Missy V.
I buy these for my kids sometimes and they love juices like these. They have good flavors and they are convenient to carry on the go and to pack for lunches. They are pretty cheap too. I get these at Walmart.
Sierra H.
Elyria, OH
Mostly buy these for my little cousins (although I won't lie, I love them probably just as much as the kids!!) They are healthy and do not contain a lot of sugar. Have really good taste
Adja G.
Reynoldsburg , OH
Foodie Expert
Is there any flavor that's not yummy tasting?
Christie Y.
Richmond, BC
What is your favorite flavor?