Minute Maid® Coolers Tropical Punch Fruit Drink

Minute Maid Coolers Tropical Punch Flavored Fruit Drink is a good source of calcium and contains a full day's supply of vitamin C, so kids can travel with something tropical.

Contains pure filtered water, high fructose corn syrup, pear and grape juices from concentrate, less than 2% of: apple, passionfruit, pineapple and orange juices from concentrate, natural flavors, calcium citrate (calcium source), vitamin C (ascorbic acid), citric acid (provides tartness), sugar.

Kennedy C.
My mom buys these for my siblings, and I end up drinking them when I'm home from college. They're a great dose of energy (sugar) when I am feeling low! I love how they aren't as sugary as other juices
C G.
Minute Maid coolers are very delicious. Easy to grab and go. Good amount of beverage in each package. The flavor is good and it's pretty affordable. I would definitely buy again because it's a decent product.
Nicole B.
These juices are the best. I remember taking them on any trip or adventure I went on as a kid. I still pack them when I'm going to explore nature, the beach or lake, or even a quick picnic in the park. I love having a nice cold one while camping. The flavor isn't sugary, instead it taste like real fruit. I'm going to freeze some next time and cut them open to eat like a slushie
Sarah C.
Hopedale, IL
These have a great taste that my kids and myself included enjoy. They are great for on the go or school lunches. The price point is affordable and I can pick them up at the major retailers while getting everything else I need. The taste is refreshing and recommend to others!
Emily B.
Greenwood , MO
My kids love these drink pouches. I love them because they are a better option than soda or other sweet beverages. I'd love to see a lower sugar option too because even fruit sugar is not the best for us in large quantities. Overall a good convenient product.
Zaire D.
Rock Hill, SC
These are a good price and taste great! I often find myself buying the Berry Fruit punch flavor. If you pack lunches or snack often, I recommend you buy these for a quick thirst quencher! They have quite a few flavors and are inexpensive. What's not to like?
Nadia L.
Bronx, NY
I always recommend getting these juices for my kids because it its 100% juice not like Capri-sun. It taste really good and the kids really like it. I like to pack it in their lunch for school or adventures on weekends.
jessica h.
Pittston, PA
i bought this for a party for children and i would have to say that these drinks were very easy to use, some drinks in pouches are very hard to get the straw in but i didnt have a problem with these; kids loved them too! i would recommend if you have children
Mary C.
Got these for my 3 year old son's birthday party this year. They were a perfect decision because they are easy for the kids to drink out of and clean up quickly. I will probably purchase these again for my next kid party. Recommended to anyone with children.
Skarlett L.
These are sooooo good!! They compare to Capri sun but they both taste great. I get these often. They are handy for lunches or on the go. The packaging is great for in the fridge. I would definitely buy this again.
Adja G.
Reynoldsburg , OH
Is there any flavor that's not yummy tasting?
Christie Y.
Richmond, BC
What is your favorite flavor?