BY MINUTE MAID

Take refreshment to-go. Minute Maid Coolers Orange Strawberry Flavored Fruit Drink is deliciously refreshing, easy-to-carry source of calcium that contains a full day's supply of vitamin C, not to mention the fact that it tastes great!

Contains pure filtered water, high fructose corn syrup, orange juice from concentrate, less than 2% of: strawberry juice from concentrate, natural flavors, calcium citrate (calcium source), vitamin C (ascorbic acid), citric acid (provides tartness), vegetable juice (for color), sugar.

Net Wt. 6.75 fl. oz. Pouch

Edie R.
LA HABRA, CA
I bought these to replace our Capri Sun when they were having the mold issues in their pouches. My kids ended up liking them better than Capri Sun. We get ours online at jet.com or at vons. Always a great price and very easy to take with us anywhere. They are great to throw in a backpack for school or a cooler for the beach. I like my kids drinking these way more than soda. Would definitely recommend!
Miranda H.
Charleston, WV
These tasted great! I like to enjoy these whenever I just need a little something sweet.The packaging was easy to hold. They come at a great price. I'll definitely need to grab some more the next time I go grocery shopping. I would love to share some with my friends.
Janet C.
Buckhorn, KY
I'm used to be in you face the death of me to the up date for a few years back and I don't think that the two sides to the gym today and it is not the same thing to say I don't think that the two sides to the gym with me
Sabrina L.
Great tasting and good for you drink that you can pack in the little ones snack pack or lunch. They are good for them to enjoy with their morning breakfast, snack or anytime. They ate travelable so you can just grab one or two when you are on the go.
Melissa N.
Gastonia , NC
The Minute Maid strawberry flavored fruit drink was a good little juice. I enjoyed the taste of it, this a good breakfast drink! I would definitely recommend buying the Minuit maid juice over the off brand juices! You truly do get what you pay for!
Alicha W.
Stockton, CA
My kiddos LOVE these! Yes, my little one will drink it until it's gone. Lol. But in a weird way I've made these a treat for my girls. And I'd say they definitely look foward to the days I offer them a cooler! Great product , great price = happy kiddos
Yanyee W.
Northridge, CA
These Minute Maid Coolers Orange Strawberry Flavored Fruit Drink Pouches are convenient to bring along to picnics and other events like parties because of it's packaging and the taste of them are great as well!! They are sweet yet seem natural.
Amy Y.
Lake Charles, LA
My kids love this juice drink and i feel good giving it to them because it's from minute maid. It is a little pricey but I feel that I'm paying for the quality. I would suggest this product to anyone looking for a good tasting juice drink.
Kristen C.
Waldorf, MD
I pitched this product over the summer for my nieces. They really liked the taste and this didn't have them bouncing off the walls. I tried one myself and was impressed by the refreshing taste.
Kendra S.
Reunion, FL
These are gross I love juice boxes to take on picnics, and road trips, but I don't think I'll ever get these again. Maybe it was just this flavor, I'm going to try more Flavors to see, but I really did not like this.