BY MINUTE MAID

Take punch beyond the bowl. Minute Maid Coolers Berry Punch Flavored Fruit Drink gives kids great-tasting, portable refreshment that's a good source of calcium and contains a full day's supply of vitamin C, all in an easy-to-pack pouch.

A blend of pear, grape and strawberry juices from concentrate and other ingredients.

Contains pure filtered water, high fructose corn syrup, pear and grape juices from concentrate, less than 2% of: strawberry juice from concentrate, natural flavors, calcium citrate (calcium source), vitamin C (ascorbic acid), citric acid (provides tartness), sugar.

Net Wt. 6.75 fl oz. / 200mL Pouch

• What flavor is the best in your opinion? 3 Answers
Anna X.
Kids did not like these at all. They said they tasted terrible. I bought them one day because they were on sale and less expensive than Capri-Suns. Big mistake. They wouldn’t drink them after one try. Lesson learned.
Maura N.
Lets just say it taste better than any other artificial juice. Almost to the point that you want to believe is real but after a couple drinks the sweetness is just overwhelming.
Ari G.
Gilroy, CA
These drinks are so addicting. By that, I mean once you drink them, they are so good, having that as a fact, it causes you to keep drinking more and more because of how great they taste.
Marilyn P.
Murrieta, CA
Kids Love Them! Kids Love Them! Kids Love Them! Kids Love Them! Kids Love Them! Kids Love Them! Kids Love Them! Kids Love Them! Kids Love Them! Kids Love Them! Kids Love Them! Kids Love Them! Kids Love Them! Kids Love Them! Kids Love Them! Kids Love Them! Kids Love Them! Kids Love Them!
Nicole M.
Madera, CA
Love to buy these. Convenient and affordable. Love that I can freeze these and keeps my sons lunch cold. They're delicious! I do worry these might not be too child friendly because you have to poke the straw through the ouch. Also if you lose a straw your out of luck.
Raquel H.
National City, CA
I love to get these fruit juice boxes for events we have at church where i know that there will be kids because they love the flavor and it's so cute and easy to grab and super inexpensive. Definitely a go to
Brenda W.
Sacramento, CA
I can honestly say the only reason
I buy jiuce , is because I am
Diabetec so I buy the coolors in the
Summer more than any other time
But , other juices are in big bottles
I Love jiuce but cannot have
The sugars but if my blood sugar
Dropped I have a small glass to
Bring it up
Christine S.
Henderson, NV
Minute Maid Coolers are an easy on the go drink for the kids. They love the taste and I love the convenience. The packaging is great and let's not forget the affordability of this amazing juice.
Meghan F.
O Fallon, MO
These pouches are so convienient for busy moms and kids on the go. Very easy to grab one And throw it in your back for your kids while running errands. The taste and price are both great !
hailey g.
This fruit punch tastes great. It is very sweet but as a juice its really good. It would be great to make them a little healthier with less sugar in them. Its convenient that they have them in little pouches for on the go. I would recommend this to anyone.
Brittany W.
Oak Grove, Ky
What flavor is the best in your opinion?

Amazon